• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I complained at Burger King one day when I got a large fry for 2 bucks and there wax literally probably 15 fries in it and the manager got smart with me and I told her I can buy 5lbs taters for that and she just grabbed another one and threw it in my bag, I won't eat at Burger King no more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Well, Bojangles started my work week off right. Didn't eat any dinner last night, figured I'd try some fast-food breakfast. Pimp through the drive through, order the up size meal but wanted just the small drink(I love the Bo-Rounds!). Nobody needs a ****in 2 liter to drink...****.

These ****ers give me the huge bo-rounds container but put 4 ****in' tater-rounds in the damn thing(it'll easily hold 10). This meal was over 6 dollars so I expected gold toilet paper to wipe my Jew ass, so I was pissed.

Made sure no one was behind me an reversed back in the drive through and showed the manager my receipt. Bitch has the ****in nerve to tell me "that is standard amount for large sir". I pointed through the window TO A PICTURE OF ONE ON THEIR MENU BOARD that was SHOWING 5 sticking out of a regular container, not counting how many were below the cup line.

So she asks me what can she do to make it right. I said either give me 3 dollars back or I want 5 orders of your so-called "upsized" bo-rounds. This smart ass bitch gives me 5 big containers with 4 each in them.

I guess I just need to stick to Weigles breakfast when I have the money(usually 1st and 15th of every month).

You Sir... are a little bitch

Zjman said:
I complained at Burger King one day when I got a large fry for 2 bucks and there wax literally probably 15 fries in it and the manager got smart with me and I told her I can buy 5lbs taters for that and she just grabbed another one and threw it in my bag, I won't eat at Burger King no more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the smell of Burger King at lunch time......but I seem to never eat there. Quite the enigma....

tonybolton said:
I started doing what I try NOT to do when watching movies......over analyzing them. All the traps I kept thinking, "All they had to do was...."

First one that I remember was the "3 needle / how much is a life worth" one. So there's a needle with Saline solution, Acid.....and the cure/antidote. So I'm thinkin, ok....cut your finger a lil, squeeze a drop or two of each one on the small cut....which ever one hurts like ****in hell is the ****in acid! Then just inject the other 2. You're cured.

The other is simply the mechanics of things, but this goes back through most of the Saw movies. Don't want a door to shut behind you? Put something heavy laying around in the path of the door.

Also....while trapped in the grain silo.....do they REEEEEEALLY expect us to believe finger sized nails just FALLING out of chute will puncture an arm / body part?!?!?! LOL And seriously every sharp object lands pointy side down will randomly tossed out of a chute?! Cmon......

It started seeming more like one of those elaborate Rube Goldberg devices instead of the regular Saw stuff. With all that said, i'll probably watch it again when a good copy comes out on Kodi. ;)

Boneless mild wings and this little rant is like one of those about me things you fill out on FB. So please finish it for us ma'am. Tampons or pads? What is your favorite nail polish color? What is your favorite Bath and Body works lotion? How long have you squared to pee..... :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
So please finish it for us ma'am. Tampons or pads?

The ones your boyfriend uses.

What is your favorite nail polish color?

The one your boyfriend uses.

What is your favorite Bath and Body works lotion?

The ones your boyfriend uses.

How long have you squared to pee..... :rolf:

However long it takes you to get your hands warm.

:rolleyes:

I only post pictures of my food, political views and "please Lord pray for me...." open ended statements on the Facebook I don't have.

jeeptj99 said:
meh, i'm with Tony on this one. I pay for something I expect it to be there.

It's a poor people thing man....the Hardline High Rollers jus don't get it. I mean, we save up for months to get that 5 dollar meal, we'd really like to get at least 4.99 worth. #makewelfaregreatagain

jeeptj99 said:
meh, i'm with Tony on this one. I pay for something I expect it to be there.
I think what muddinmetal was saying was he would have ripped the drive through window off the building and thrown it across the road.

BUG-E J said:
I think what muddinmetal was saying was he would have ripped the drive through window off the building and thrown it across the road.

Who knows with that crazy mofo ha.

That BoJangles lady woulda made him sit to pee......she was a beast. Like if you hit her in the face with a gnawed up 2x4.....you wouldn't be able to tell if it did any damage.

Tickets for the sex party cost a whopping $385, which is an awful lot of money to get mosquito bites on your butt from having sex on an oak tree stump with a lady in a goat mask.

Beerj said:
Tickets for the sex party cost a whopping $385, which is an awful lot of money to get mosquito bites on your butt from having sex on an oak tree stump with a lady in a goat mask.

Did I miss another post????

ForMud said:
It's one of those Pennsylvanian things.........

There wasn't nothing like that when I was up there. I did hit on my friends wife's friend. She was a lesbian, didn't respond to my advances laughing1