• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

dwa2469 said:
I have a yota rig on 37's and I kind of like the fact that there are more than a few spots in the park that are challenging. Don't get me wrong I would drive a high dollar buggy if I could, some day maybe.
If you run into me ask. I let kush drive mine so I might as well let anybody

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

lowbudgetjunk said:
Fixed it for ya :dblthumb:
I never seem that dude drive a buggy but I've seen the next morning aftermath of him night riding his tow rig lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

After all that for sale ads recently , I was wondering what I'd list mine for if I had to. I finally nailed down a number ..
64,000. Yep. It has to be worth 64 .. molaugh
:woot:
Hey "coukdnt build it for this price" hahahahahaha

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Purge 3: Election Year

after this 3 I'm not waiting on a 4.

Meaning... it sucked? Or it actually had a conclusion?

Or you aren't waiting and are starting your own, real "Purge" this year?

Re:

It was entertaining....and that's 80% of a movie for me.

Usually after 3 of something....the "magic" goes away.

If a fourth comes out....I'll watch it. But it won't be in a theater.

Power is out for the second night.

A 3500w generator will get ya a little ways, tv lights internet and one window unit a.c.... now I want a 10000w genset...

TBItoy said:

A 3500w generator will get ya a little ways, tv lights internet and one window unit a.c.... now I want a 10000w genset...
Brings back memories of the 2011 tornadoes. I was without power for 6 days, no generator and had a vacuum style leg then with electric pump and Li-ion battery that had to be charged every night. Had to go over to buddies houses that had their house running on a generator to charge my damn leg haha. Had some good times living "primitive" for a while though. Drank a lot of beer and grilled out every day since everybody was off work. Made the best of it to say the least lol

TBItoy said:

You seem like a guy that researches before he does, but you're disconnecting from the pole before you generate up right?

blacksheep10 said:
You seem like a guy that researches before he does, but you're disconnecting from the pole before you generate up right?
I flip the main incoming power off, plus every breaker. Then generate up, and progressively bring every thing back on line that I need to run (and that the generator will support).

I was trying to think of a way to indicate when the incoming power was back on... at night the flood light on the pole in the yard will come on, but during the day...?

I pulled the panel cover off and was checking the incoming lines with a meter throughout the day.

Ideas?

TBItoy said:
I flip the main incoming power off, plus every breaker. Then generate up, and progressively bring every thing back on line that I need to run (and that the generator will support).

I was trying to think of a way to indicate when the incoming power was back on... at night the flood light on the pole in the yard will come on, but during the day...?

I pulled the panel cover off and was checking the incoming lines with a meter throughout the day.

Ideas?
I was thinking the same thing as I was typing about disconnecting incoming power. All I came up with was dangerous laughing1 some kind of clip to a light, temporary thing. How are you tapping into the supply of the box post main breaker?

I have backfed the breaker panel thorough my 220v welder outlet in the garage with the main off.