• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Stretch said:
Now we have 2 people in the hallway that Paddock supposedly shot at. Jesus Campos, the security guard checking on a door alarm and a maintenance guy who Campos supposedly told to hide when the bullets started flying down the hallway.

Also, the timeline has been altered and they were shot at BEFORE the shooting at the crowd started. Neither report to have seen someone leave Paddock's room in the time that the shooting started and SWAT breached the door, but both say the shots were coming from his suite. So...mysterious second shooter helping Paddock? Where did they disappear to?

Im leaning more and more toward a wealthy, overly intelligent, semi-recluse just lost his **** and wanted to be famous.
The number one question I have is in 6 minutes, so we are told, neither one of those guys had a walkie talkie, radio or cell phone to frantically call police?

stephen-paddock-let-me-get-this-straight.jpg

Happened at dark so gotta be a detective or some photoshop crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard on ABC that he was given access to the freight elevator. That is the reason there is no surveillance video of him with bags.
Its been a week now & only one picture of him alive in a bar but his eyes are closed. Take a close look @ his girls elbows. See something weird?

Clark county police chief said that aren't finding what they usually find at a madman/shooters hideout.

I don't think the pic of him at a bar with his eyes closed is recent is it? His recent driver's license pic looks nothing like it, like he is way older than that pic with his eyes closed. He looks early-mid 50's in the eyes closed pic, not 64.

There is also a thing about something resembling a 13 on his neck in that eyes closed picture, that is not visible anywhere else. Only thing I can thing of to answer that would be they got drunk, lost a bunch of money, and somebody wrote a 13 on his neck as a joking reference to losing so much that night or something to that effect.

I could be off on the age but he looks older in drivers license pic.

Also note the 13 on his neck in the eyes closed pic.

d4fceef2a0e4061d6f76bd675cc3f15b.jpg

b69ad9d92e28230541b7dad1e3e9880c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

They have carts to haul your bags up. And these new fangled things called elevators. Turns out you don't have to have a mountain climbing donkey to carry your guns up the stairs anymore.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
They have carts to haul your bags up. And these new fangled things called elevators. Turns out you don't have to have a mountain climbing donkey to carry your guns up the stairs anymore.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

molaugh. I'd say a couple hard case's for golf clubs would hold several guns.

TacomaJD said:
I could be off on the age but he looks older in drivers license pic.

Also note the 13 on his neck in the eyes closed pic.

d4fceef2a0e4061d6f76bd675cc3f15b.jpg

b69ad9d92e28230541b7dad1e3e9880c.jpg

FFS, that is not a tattoo, it is old man turkey neck shadows. Yes it looks like it, but no, not a tattoo.

Re: Re: Vegas

AllGoNoShow said:
FFS, that is not a tattoo, it is old man turkey neck shadows. Yes it looks like it, but no, not a tattoo.
See post #293, never said it was a tattoo. You must be sedated.

It damn sure doesn't resemble turkey neck shadow, it's offputting that you can be so certain about that. It looks like a hand drawn "13". I mean the outline is about as 13 as 13 gets. As I mentioned before, they all could have been hammered drunk, he lost a large sum of money, and his ole lady joking wrote "13" on his neck because of his bad luck just ****ing around. We'll probably never know the backstory, but I'm 99.9993% sure it ain't no flabby turkey neck shadow. I'd believe the picture had been previously tampered with before I'd believe it's turkey neck shadows. Lol

6575fa9d3e4dffb88e39836af9b41236.jpg

Re: Re: Vegas

TacomaJD said:
See post #293, never said it was a tattoo. You must be sedated.

It damn sure doesn't resemble turkey neck shadow, it's offputting that you can be so certain about that. It looks like a hand drawn "13". I mean the outline is about as 13 as 13 gets. As I mentioned before, they all could have been hammered drunk, he lost a large sum of money, and his ole lady joking wrote "13" on his neck because of his bad luck just ****ing around. We'll probably never know the backstory, but I'm 99.9993% sure it ain't no flabby turkey neck shadow. I'd believe the picture had been previously tampered with before I'd believe it's turkey neck shadows. Lol

6575fa9d3e4dffb88e39836af9b41236.jpg

LONG BLANK STARE.....SIGH.