• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Better jump on this quick ...

not that I have a quarter mill, but $230k for that sounds cheap. Arent taxpayers paying a whole lot more than that for them?

InDaShop said:
not that I have a quarter mill, but $230k for that sounds cheap. Arent taxpayers paying a whole lot more than that for them?
It's only another payment, not a big deal when you have zero liquid cash left. ::)

T-90 for $230k

Here is the exact picture from the ad. (guess it was a scam? I mean who scams with a tank?)

2-t90s-tank.jpg

Tank would be top 5 purchase made if I won the Kansas Lotto... hell I re-up in the Guard to play with "tanks" again.

InDaShop said:
T-90 for $230k

Here is the exact picture from the ad. (guess it was a scam? I mean who scams with a tank?)

2-t90s-tank.jpg

It's an airsoft tank...look close and you can see the orange rings to identify it as so... :wtflol:

a lil derailment I nailed a couple of those with 155 rounds at Ft.Sill way back when I was still a fister. i did my my marine corps artillery training there in 01 drank many a beer in dragons west lol

youngbloodlvmc said:
a lil derailment I nailed a couple of those with 155 rounds at Ft.Sill way back when I was still a fister. i did my my marine corps artillery training there in 01 drank many a beer in dragons west lol
Funny story, end of basic training we get an off-post pass and the order- "DO NOT GO TO DRAGONS WEST!!!" Well.... We went. 4 of us split a cab, I get hammered and spend ALL my money on $14 pitchers of Bud Light and a chick that kept picking my hat up off my head with her ham wallet. I get hammered, puked in the shitter, then tell my buddies I'm going outside to get some air. I fell asleep RIGHT BESIDE the front door, they walk right by me and take the cab back. I wake up at 22:01, had to be back at 2200. I flag down Big John, this fat greasy :afro: pimp/beer wholesaler/cab driver (which came in handy during AIT) and get a ride back to the wrong battery (they all look the same drunk), wander around for 30 min before I found A 1/19. When I get there, there's a female drill that I'd never seen before (A batt drill sgts were all male), and she's sitting in a chair waiting on me. I pushed, did up/downs, scissor kicks, and low crawled fister beach til 1 am, then had to clean the battery office til PT yhe next morning. Now I have to explain Bull. Bull was a 6'5" prolly 250 lb oaf, who looked and was just as big as Bull from "Night Court". He had CQ that night, he grabbed me up and said, "You made us all get smoked for an hour dumbass!" I pushed off of him, rared back from downtown and threw the biggest haymaker I ever threw in my life, contacted him square on his cheek bone and turned his head around 180°. He just turned right back around, smiled and had the KILL look in his eyes as I shuffle back and get ready for a fight. Thank GOD for that female drill sgt, she averted a murder, smoked me and sent him to bed. After that, we were pretty cool, I reckon nobody ever tried him like that! True story!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Funny story, end of basic training we get an off-post pass and the order- "DO NOT GO TO DRAGONS WEST!!!" Well.... We went. 4 of us split a cab, I get hammered and spend ALL my money on $14 pitchers of Bud Light and a chick that kept picking my hat up off my head with her ham wallet. I get hammered, puked in the shitter, then tell my buddies I'm going outside to get some air. I fell asleep RIGHT BESIDE the front door, they walk right by me and take the cab back. I wake up at 22:01, had to be back at 2200. I flag down Big John, this fat greasy :afro: pimp/beer wholesaler/cab driver (which came in handy during AIT) and get a ride back to the wrong battery (they all look the same drunk), wander around for 30 min before I found A 1/19. When I get there, there's a female drill that I'd never seen before (A batt drill sgts were all male), and she's sitting in a chair waiting on me. I pushed, did up/downs, scissor kicks, and low crawled fister beach til 1 am, then had to clean the battery office til PT yhe next morning. Now I have to explain Bull. Bull was a 6'5" prolly 250 lb oaf, who looked and was just as big as Bull from "Night Court". He had CQ that night, he grabbed me up and said, "You made us all get smoked for an hour dumbass!" I pushed off of him, rared back from downtown and threw the biggest haymaker I ever threw in my life, contacted him square on his cheek bone and turned his head around 180°. He just turned right back around, smiled and had the KILL look in his eyes as I shuffle back and get ready for a fight. Thank GOD for that female drill sgt, she averted a murder, smoked me and sent him to bed. After that, we were pretty cool, I reckon nobody ever tried him like that! True story!

Probably a good thing we didn't serve together cause it sounds like we'd both stay in trouble. laughing1 laughing1 :drinkers:

Oh, first day of AIT, Marines pissed on our duffel bags and rucks sitting out in the drill area while we went to chow. We stole their guidon flag. Nowhere near as cool though. :flipoff1:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Oh, first day of AIT, Marines pissed on our duffel bags and rucks sitting out in the drill area while we went to chow. We stole their guidon flag. Nowhere near as cool though. :flipoff1:

Either way I bet they wasn't very happy. I got alot of stories but nothing to do with Marines.