• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

suspension seats and harnesses

6uldv8 said:
My only experience has been with Mastercraft and I loved them........and now they're gone....along with the rest of my Jeep. :'(

Mastercraft is probably the best seat but you can buy PRP of Corbeau for half or less than half of the price of a Mastercraft and give up very little quality.

I'm going with Beard. They have a storage pocket in the back of the seat. It sold me.

I like my beards, and they were affordable. I have crow harnesses but they arnt in yet, but they look nice.

I love the baja ss's but the back/headrest is WAY too low. I put the harness bar 4" below my shoulders and need a seat at least that tall. So who has the tallest back'd suspension seat?

I have PRPs in my truck. I love them, very compfy and damn good prices...no harness yet, but have looked at Crow and mastercraft for those.

Brian

mastercraft seats and harnesses...

love th eMC seats, they sure feel good in the driveway...

the harnesses work great, had them in the TJ for a couple years with no issues....

Speeding said:
I love the baja ss's but the back/headrest is WAY too low. I put the harness bar 4" below my shoulders and need a seat at least that tall. So who has the tallest back'd suspension seat?

They put some PRPs I think it was in some project on xtreme this past weekend and Jesse said the headrests were adjustable, but the cool thing was they looked like a normal fixed headreast PRP/suspension seat.

I have some pretty pimp suspension seats. I made them. Som ol' school steel horse super seats mounted on chevy 350 valve springs. They work like a champ. thumb.gif

Speeding said:

The corbeau ultras are 4" taller and 1" or 2" wider than the bajas, and cloth front.

Corbeau Baja SS... cant be beat for the money, I really dont like Matt O's PRP's to be honest with you and those are the only others Ive spent any amount of time in.

(PRP's are certainly more blingy and nicely built though )

Just my .02 straight off the ass cheek laughing1