• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

suspension seats and harnesses

Honestly I shopped around on mine and the cheapest out the door price was ORC. If you factor shipping cost and so forth its just as easy to get em in a day or two from Keith and pay the tax as it is to go interwebin.

That was my experience with them. But I did shop around on them.

P said:
Honestly I shopped around on mine and the cheapest out the door price was ORC. If you factor shipping cost and so forth its just as easy to get em in a day or two from Keith and pay the tax as it is to go interwebin.

I don't think I ever sat in your buggy once the seats were in :dunno:

P said:

I love it when that happens....local.

I went with the PRP Daily Drivers because I sat at them at the BTF open house and fell in love. They are easier to get in and out of but still hold you in. They are fat boy approved without having to go extra wide or tall and they are great quality. I would go with PRP again in a heartbeat. Price is great IMO.

You need some of those nifty Kirky all aluminum flat bottom bass boat jobbers like Ben and Heath rock, that way when your an old man your spine will be crooked as **** and youll have a mean ass gangsta lean when you walk !

laughing1 You can get a sweet lil rascal personal mobility unit too, I hear if they cant get insurance to cover it they give em to the seniors fo FREE !! Heck Yes !

skully

I paid 348 out the door for my 2 Corbeau Baja SS

( yes Kelly... I dont enjoy riding in either of those buggy's simply because of the seats... and I thought the fitty made my ass sore !! :eek: )

Vote for the Corbeaus for the price. I've say in a few Mastercrafts that I honestly hated. I've got the Ultras, they are a lil wider and taller. They fit my sholders a lot better than the SS's. I couldn't get my lats in the SS's.

If my buggy had Kirky's, Kelly and I would have made the trip to the ER in an ambulance from Gray Rock. On that 3rd run, we can down so hard on that long climb out next to the spectators that my back was still sore the next Saturday.

BTW, I run Mastercrafts. LOVE THEM!