• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cheap switch panel

I would try it, I buy alot of stuff of of amazon because of price. I save it on my wishlist, I will probably use it on my build. I keep up with your build, because mine is definitely a budget build and I've got alot of ideas from yours.

Dirt700 said:
I would try it, I buy alot of stuff of of amazon because of price. I save it on my wishlist, I will probably use it on my build. I keep up with your build, because mine is definitely a budget build and I've got alot of ideas from yours.
I'm sorry

Man that looks pretty nice and prewired, surely the chinese can make a freaking switch panel without ****ing it up

8761e315b03916e7a5499838618e601f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
Jduck I didn't see any pics of the backside. Is it Sealed? Prewired?

Yes it comes prewired, everything has heat shrink on it and comes with the connectors to hook up to your accessories as well as a few feet of cable to go to battery and starter.

Alright I knew there was a thread on this, why a search didn't pull up IDK???? Anyways any other options ?

Lol, all you had to do was look at the bottom of the 1st page. Pholmann has some pretty good close up pics in his thread

Beerj said:
Lol, all you had to do was look at the bottom of the 1st page. Pholmann has some pretty good close up pics in his thread

I'm drinking beer, get off my back!! :JRich: :flipoff1: