• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

Rjhoward32006 said:

$8500 rig with no pics and no location = ban.

$85000 rig with no pics and no location = a nice message from the boss and lots of :tc posting those things for you.

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

Yeah i find i quite funny. Owner is like you know what it is and looks like so i'm not posting pictures. Welp just because you have money and think your cool does not mean your aboves the rules in my book. Maybe John G thinks differently, but i just think your a douche.

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

I love how ya'll think you're so much better than Pirate. It makes me LOL.

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

patooyee said:

Ain't that the truth :rolf: it's just a pic that was eventually put up! Not like he was bashing someone or hardline :rolf:

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

The OP only has 1 post not in the classifieds. Pretty sure he doesn't care if he gets banned from the forum.

At least he posted a full parts list

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

I don't think that ppl are really being like the asshats on pirate, I think they just want the rules to be the same for everyone.

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

trucker said:
I don't think that ppl are really being like the asshats on pirate, I think they just want the rules to be the same for everyone.

I've noticed that as well.....last time I voiced that I got a "tough".

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

trucker said:

Two examples of totally non-constructive insults that have nothing to do with the rules and are EXACTLY like stuff ya'll constantly bitch about on Pirate:

Rjhoward32006 said:
i just think your a douche.

whiskeymakin said:
Lotta money to be Rollin around on house trailer wheels

Also, per the rules linked above: "No bashing allowed."

Where is the movement for banning rjhoward and whiskeymakin for violation of said rules since we are such law-abiding, even-handed forum-citizens?

Re: ULTRA BOUNCER!!!!

patooyee said:

X2 it seems like the same 4-5 people troll the sale forums just waiting for someone to not follow the rules to a T so they can be the first to bust their balls. When in reality the ad probably wouldn't get any attention at all.