• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ULTRA BOUNCER!!!! - Not The For Sale Thread

I bet someone on here smoked some grass while they were mowing everybody elses grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I bet someone on here smoked some grass while they were mowing everybody elses grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/ :flipoff1:
As bad as I hate to say it .. It's been a little hot for me lately .. I'll work for a few minutes and then I find myself in my garage .. BURNING **** DOWN! Haha. Ok seriously... I slacked off on burning. Cut way back. Ha

And got the record , there's a difference in someone just not giving a Fuk and Makin a waste of time for sale ad... And someone trying to fix or figure **** out and the whole world telling him "use the search button" or even more tarded of a response " is it Tuesday ?" Sheesh. There's a lot of things that make me LOL, But I enjoy laughing so I don't complain about it ...

It's one thing if you've searched and can't seem to find the right keyword to find what you are looking for. I have that problem all the time. When I do I state that I have searched and why I think I can't find my results. The people of Pirate have been politely helpful to me in 100% of these situations.

It's quite another when someone has put forth ZERO effort to solve their own problem and expects people smarter or more knowledgeable than them to just drop everything they are doing and re-type all the answers. I see this as a teacher / student situation. The teacher doesn't just keep re-teaching the lesson for every single student in the class. They teach it once and give them a textbook to read further. Nor do the students expect the lesson to be taught 30 individual times. When the student hasn't read the book and asks obvious questions that prove that they didn't, what does the teacher do? Does the teacher just thank the student for the question and re-write the book in front of them? Hell no! They say, "Billy, if you had read the chapter like I asked you would know that ..." Translation: SEARCH MOTHER ****ER!!!!

How constructive is it to ask knowledgeable people to reiterate themselves or make them search and post a link for you? What would you prefer someone say if the answer to the question has already been discussed exhaustively in the past? I'm asking literally. Please literally type out an example of what you wold like someone to say if you ask a question that has been discussed at length already in one or more threads ...

When I was in college we had lecture halls with 100+ students and one professor. You NEVER asked questions there unless you had done your homework and read the text. If you did you would have 100+ people laughing at you. (Kind of like Pirate maybe?)

When you had read the book and still didn't understand you would start your questions citing where in the text you are confused, where you had done further research, and why you were still confused. No one ever laughed then. The profs were always happy to help people who posed questions in this manner as it inevitably became educational for everyone.

muddinmetal said:
If you would **** someone else's wife you need to be eradicated from this Earth. I don't give a **** if he gave you permission or not

^^^^^ Yep

muddinmetal said:
If you would **** someone else's wife you need to be eradicated from this Earth. I don't give a **** if he gave you permission or not

Huh? If all parties consent why do you care?

And, if someone's wife would take another **** she is a whore... And I'm pretty sure the whole point of getting married is to be with someone better than that... true that doesn't work out for everybody, but you know what I mean

muddinmetal said:
If you want to be a piece of **** that is what you want, if I want to remove people from this world that is what I want. People want different things

If a man and a wife want to bring another man or woman or couple into their bed and that other man / woman / couple is free and consenting I don't see where it's any of your business. Certainly don't think anyone should be killed for it.

And what about a man, a wife, and another free, consenting woman? FL-Krawler on this very forum has posted pics of his wife and their live-in g/f making out. Your opinion is that they should all be killed?

patooyee said:
If a man and a wife want to bring another man or woman or couple into their bed and that other man / woman / couple is free and consenting I don't see where it's any of your business. Certainly don't think anyone should be killed for it.

FL-Krawler on this very forum has posted pics of his wife and their live-in g/f making out. You opinion is that they should all be killed?

I must've missed that post!!! :wtflol:

muddinmetal said:

Wow eradicated really :dunno: :wtflol: