• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Jew buggy

coldbeer

Geo tracker 4x4 cut up full cage ,welded rear, 34x9.5 15 tires, budget project. As of now replaced front brake lines,new spark plugs, fuel filter. Has a long way to go but rides decent for what it is.

Re: The Jew buggy

71f90741ad36359d67368d3c768f1377.jpg

ffed0e1a05a1ce3d2cc10e1eae95817a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jew buggy

Howdy Frank aka "cold beer" .... tell us a little more about where you go this beast at ?

my buddy found the Jew buggy for sale in Indiana , and it was in my budget so me and the wife took a long ride on a shity rainy day and brought it home. So after brake lines fixed I took it to Hawk Pride and tested it out , and im happy with it. So this week it got the spark plugs and fuel filter replaced and we are gona hit some trails at Hawk Pride again Saturday morning . :flipper:

rednecklights said:
Eddy do you remember finding this jewel ?

It all started with a group text screen shot
Impossible it doesn't have rockwells.

Don't Jew try to blame this on me. ;D

Today at hawk pride was successful, didn't break anything and hit some fun trails. And yes upgrades are in the planning,fuel cell, front axel , loghts, and whatever.

That thing has haspin written a over it. What party of Indiana you get it from? I'm guessing east of Indianapolis.

Toss some Toyota axles under it and it'll be cool as ****.

Re: Re: The Jew buggy

mckeddie said:
That thing has haspin written a over it. What party of Indiana you get it from? I'm guessing east of Indianapolis.

X2. Sami case or doubler and 2 steering yota axles. That's what i should have done with mine.

mckeddie said:

Toss some WonTon axles under it and it'll be cool as ****.

Fixed it for ya :dunno:

Re: The Jew buggy

That things awesome. I'd wheel the hell outta it

Re: Re: The Jew buggy

mckeddie said:

Franklin , Indiana

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk