• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Jew buggy

Re: The Jew buggy

I just picked up a few of the skinny swampers 34x10.5, some of my 34x9.5 tires were ate up bad
1c34656f0f2dc73ef6e8ae06a25c6f3b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: The Jew buggy

pholmann said:
I recall. This is how being poor starts. :****: I'll be watching the transformation.
I'm seeing my bank account getting really low, lol

Need ideas for my budget winch, I don't really have enough bumper and don't want it to low
3327f6fba7925eb5d5d8ae9f8fd5212c.jpg

Mount it in rear. Bend a piece of tube from winch to front of rig and slide rope through.
Weight distribution.

Only question, why not too low?

My suggestion was to mount it on the front axle. That's how mine is mounted. Less sprung weight

LightBnDr said:

My suggestion was to mount it on the front axle. That's how mine is mounted. Less sprung weight
I'm already hitting alot of rock , buggy sits to low right now

LightBnDr said:

That may be an option for him when he goes sas but right now with the ifs it'd sho get crowded under there in a hurry.

Eddyj said:
Mount it in rear. Bend a piece of tube from winch to front of rig and slide rope through.
Weight distribution.

Not a terrible idea...

I told him to do it receiver hitch style ..... keep it mounted in the rear (eddy we know you like it in the rear) and if/when needed you can pin it up front.

rednecklights said:
That may be an option for him when he goes sas but right now with the ifs it'd sho get crowded under there in a hurry.

Not a terrible idea...

I told him to do it receiver hitch style ..... keep it mounted in the rear (eddy we know you like it in the rear) and if/when needed you can pin it up front.
Reciever style is likely the best plan. It is crowded up there without hanging it out too far.

Gas tank getting replaced
1ecfcf8bf4e102a89c4f784786442a89.jpg

The welded front differential held up but the CV AXEL gave up. Auto zone $65 and $70 lifetime warranty. Until I get everything for straight front axel. But still had a good day at hawk pride.
a47c3e400d46864eec06ed12e8967875.jpg

rednecklights said:
He may or may not identify as a black Jewish woman .... but it's 2017 so you can't judge coldbeer.
No not a jew just have redneck buddy and some spray paint

Eddyj said:
How is this thing holding up?
Well I didn't ride long at hpo this weekend . Tire and rim done and muffler is still on big hill .
554f9c926c08cefcd1b475f650de6cd9.jpg