• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Jew buggy

Re:

He can do the widening mod and then can be able to use the short side shaft on both sides. Can also modify the shafts to take explorer CVs, iirc. They are a little better than stock.

Biggest thing that will help is gearing. Mine on stock gears and 34s was a turd. He can do 4.24s in the stock case. I also modded my case for twin stick and 2wd low. Was cheap and easy.

Or he can put in a sami case. Stock same case with no change otherwise will help a ton on gearing.

If hes going sami axle, finding a kick rear and building a hybrid would get him between sami & yota, esp with RCVs.

I would jump straight to yota front. Redrill pattern if u wanted. If want to go yota rear later, switch back.

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
He can do the widening mod and then can be able to use the short side shaft on both sides. Can also modify the shafts to take explorer CVs, iirc. They are a little better than stock.

Biggest thing that will help is gearing. Mine on stock gears and 34s was a turd. He can do 4.24s in the stock case. I also modded my case for twin stick and 2wd low. Was cheap and easy.

Or he can put in a sami case. Stock same case with no change otherwise will help a ton on gearing.

If hes going sami axle, finding a kick rear and building a hybrid would get him between sami & yota, esp with RCVs.

I would jump straight to yota front. Redrill pattern if u wanted. If want to go yota rear later, switch back.

Tell me bout this widening mod and explorer cv's?

The widening mod was first done by mike hagon. It accomplishes two things, moves your front tires forward 1" by re drilling the lower a-arm rear bolt farther out which pitches the wheels forward. Once completed it allows you to run the short (drivers side) axle on both sides. Only have to carry one spare and can change without even taking the tire off. If you don't use the c-clip behind the hub you don't have to pull it either, just pull 3 bolts on the flange and slide it out. Don't even have to jack it up. I haven't did this mod yet cuz I've been on calimani waiting list for over a year waiting on an anvil. Bought to give up on that an either build my own or just go yota and link it.

That mike hagon does some really creative stuff with Geo's.

Re:

Heres a link to the widening mod:
https://www.google.com/amp/www2.zukiworld.com/feature_hagan_frontendmod/amp/

Heres a link to building stronger shafts, explorer/maxima:
https://www.google.com/amp/www2.zukiworld.com/feature_hagencvshaft/amp/

Strut mount flip allows you to get more droop if you have lifted it and lowered the housing:
http://www2.zukiworld.com/from-the-forum-diy-strut-flip-ifs/

If hes wanting more lift for cheap the frame hack is fairly easy, but potentially hurts you if sas is in the plans.
http://www2.zukiworld.com/feature_operationrockstar_partone/

Re:

Wow I been busy working on my buggy , I see alot of good ideas , thanks for all the info help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Re: The Jew buggy

Got gears welded, big thanks to Clint Carter he had to put in some work to get this done

cbbff9ec6f886dc46212e06785853708.jpg

Almost done putting it back together
a77d0f29abae010b00a0d6830f94c93f.jpg

Brakes are giving me trouble, ran out of su
1f41c6e7b195c07b00a7d1f3f35e12d1.jpg
n light

Re:

If you decide to go yota axles, i a set of wheels. You have toadd the beadlocks to them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Everything back together, added some lights and new spark plug wires. Loaded in the new used jew shack
e48e5ba44b06c8869ff25c1bd71558ec.jpg

Ant reviews on tractor supply winches?
0aeb1449fc5e2b355921b94d3daa2cf7.jpg

#jewlife

So, your locked all 4 corners .... lights .... winch ..... ballin ass enclosed .....

When are you riding next ?

What axles are you planning on running ?

Do you have a Mancrush on your supervisor ?