• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

Tcameron said:
yall jus need to erase this whole thread! its retarted

Sorry Chas spilled it, but it is a great start. At least you fit in it. :flipoff1:

129_0611_top_truck_25_z+2004_asm_buggy+dan_dibble.jpg

Tcameron said:
thats a bad mofo right der fo real. complete ridn boat style

Well put Mr. Cameron, well put. thumb.gif

You need that thing and Violate- Violator in one shot... :driving:

Tcameron said:
heres a spy pic of camlocks molaugh
39715_418851689163_561829163_4737496_5269615_n.jpg

That's it? One lousy picture? Dude, That's like eating a huge bowl of brownies and ice cream while looking in the front window of the local weight watchers for the really big beefy girls about five days into their starvation diet!.

kid rok said:
Moderators if your reading this , all Timmy threads need to be moved to the for sale section of the forum.

Thanks Brad
thats funny as hell right there i dont care who you are ;D

traveler said:
thats funny as hell right there i dont care who you are ;D
yall jus keep on hatin, im gunna drive dis mofo straight up all yalls ass's BIBLE ! pretty much be like did that jus happen ! :flipgotcha:
rock yuppie said:
That's it? One lousy picture? Dude, That's like eating a huge bowl of brownies and ice cream while looking in the front window of the local weight watchers for the really big beefy girls about five days into their starvation diet!.
sorry ill get more up next week when i get it all together

COLEWORX said:
i respect jimmy motorsports work and and im sure he respects coleworx work so all you people talkin trash, me and jimmy and timmy all wheel together and have RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER so why dont you HATERS ( you know who you are ) GET A LIFE

Hey Mr. Worx, hey brother as a fellow custom fabricator i can totally assimulate with what you are feeling here dawg, the shame and pain of the big stinky **** that ungrateful fawker took on you is in your words and i have decided to reveal my own experience with the same little fawker to the innernet world........whilst he was inbetweext two of the purtyest bygawd offroad beasts that a rich boy's daddys money could buy him i contacted one T. Cameron and offered him one of my famous triple trianguladed big bird chassis to drive (hoping that he would do some of them crazy wild ass stunts and his posse of nutswinger boyfriends would video him and put him on the utube and that i could sell some of these gawddayumed chassis and that maybe we could get out of this single wide and my kids wouldn't have to sleep in the bathtube and **** in a dayum hole in the floor anymore) well anyways he wadden real interested but then i talked it up some i said look homey do you want to roll through the woods llike two pimp niggas in a cadillac and spend all yer spare time pollishin batman symbols or do you want a rig that is trailerpark ghetto enough to get it awn dirty dirty south style? he told me to shove it up my azz...well then i sent him some nekkid pics of my daughter that i took and hell he came over the next weekend!!! well that sumbitch came over, and started actin-a-fool, blastin gangster rap, drank all my beer and the next thang i knew he had done loaded up the big bird and my two oldest daughters and he headed out, i couldn't understand a mofoshit thang that he said but he hollered sumthin about bible-bangin these bitches and i thought to myself- this TC is a good christian man, my rig and girls are in good hands......well shiiit negro, about 3 am the next morning i heard this sumafawkinbitch bringin my beautiful bigbird back in peices, he left my girls passed out in the dirt yard and he hauled ass before i could even get out of bed good.....

Gawddayum you Cameron! if i ever lay eyes on you again i promise you son i am going to lay down on the bygawd ground and punch you right straight in your big ole hairy balls till you die

Bigbird@ before......

bigbird1.jpg

and after....
bigbird3.jpg

HOLY CHIT, I'M TEARING UP LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THIS ONE. This is one for the puking thread fo sho... molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

RobbyBobby said:
Hey Mr. Worx, hey brother as a fellow custom fabricator i can totally assimulate with what you are feeling here dawg, the shame and pain of the big stinky **** that ungrateful fawker took on you is in your words and i have decided to reveal my own experience with the same little fawker to the innernet world........whilst he was inbetweext two of the purtyest bygawd offroad beasts that a rich boy's daddys money could buy him i contacted one T. Cameron and offered him one of my famous triple trianguladed big bird chassis to drive (hoping that he would do some of them crazy wild ass stunts and his posse of nutswinger boyfriends would video him and put him on the utube and that i could sell some of these gawddayumed chassis and that maybe we could get out of this single wide and my kids wouldn't have to sleep in the bathtube and **** in a dayum hole in the floor anymore) well anyways he wadden real interested but then i talked it up some i said look homey do you want to roll through the woods llike two pimp niggas in a cadillac and spend all yer spare time pollishin batman symbols or do you want a rig that is trailerpark ghetto enough to get it awn dirty dirty south style? he told me to shove it up my azz...well then i sent him some nekkid pics of my daughter that i took and hell he came over the next weekend!!! well that sumbitch came over, and started actin-a-fool, blastin gangster rap, drank all my beer and the next thang i knew he had done loaded up the big bird and my two oldest daughters and he headed out, i couldn't understand a mofoshit thang that he said but he hollered sumthin about bible-bangin these bitches and i thought to myself- this TC is a good christian man, my rig and girls are in good hands......well shiiit negro, about 3 am the next morning i heard this sumafawkinbitch bringin my beautiful bigbird back in peices, he left my girls passed out in the dirt yard and he hauled ass before i could even get out of bed good.....

Gawddayum you Cameron! if i ever lay eyes on you again i promise you son i am going to lay down on the bygawd ground and punch you right straight in your big ole hairy balls till you die

Bigbird@ before......
bigbird2.jpg

and after....
bigbird3.jpg

SWEET F'n rig. and I can tell you been talking to him cause I can't understand but about half of that your saying, dawg..word.. well what ever...sorry the dude tore up your bitches ..I mean rig..