• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

I have never seen anyone climb "BALLS" at Mountain Side. John G made a great effort as well as FN-Jimmy who flipped, Garry Smith, Bobby Welch and Anthony in the silver buggy on 49's. The wall is solid rock and no more than15 feet tall.

Anytime all you guys want to get together and give that wall a shot, I will help set up a reasonable purse for anyone who has a buggy and drivers skills worthy of the climb. So before the chicken wheelers start to moan and whine, I will set the story striaght.

It is not a "ROLL TO YOUR DEATH CLIMB". You are not being asked to "DESTROY YOUR RIG". It's in a shady place, so it's "NOT TO HOT" All of the trees are out of the way so you "WONT GET HUNG UP". There are no sharp rocks so you wont "CUT A TIRE ALL TO PIECES" There is no water so you wont have to worry about it being "TOO MUDDY". And your momma can drive her little car to the base of the climb for moral support should the whinners decide to man up and give it a try.

I am not much on drama, but since there seem to be some "knoted panties" provoking comment on the Timmie Cameron discussion, I decided to help stir the pot. I could not get my rig up "BALLS" climb either, but I still look foward to riding with all of the builders from the Coleworxs guy's and Jimmy to the basement builders. I am more into the sport than the rig anyway.

B.DRAKE said:
He's refering to CROWALL at Crusher Ridge Rockcrawler Park
i think there is still a $600-$800 bounty on a successful climb of CRO-wall, if witnessed by the 4-5 guys that put up the money

zayne2427 said:
i think there is still a $600-$800 bounty on a successful climb of CRO-wall, if witnessed by the 4-5 guys that put up the money

there is $500 put up by crusher ridge. but last time it was attempted there was $800 threw in by fellow wheelers before lift-off that wanted to see it climbed. im sure those same guys will be there to witness the next attempt w their cash. oh yea and a free yr pass.

look u guys can **** talk all u want but as for both of these builders and both of these bounty hills

the builders are awsome in everyones mind they both do great work one for the go and show and one for the simplicity and get out of the fkn way here we go

as for the bounty walls i think i built a rig as trail worthy and driveable as any rig out there and at 128 in wheel base i had no business on ether wall but i will hit both of them again like it was the first time , to say that with a jimmie buggy Timmie is going to walk up there and kill this wall is just plain stupid. what u need to do is get off this computer and drag ur ass to the woods and hit these hills or at least walk to the bottum of them and just look up before u start talking ****

just my ten cents that aint really worth that much

You know what we need on the forum?

CRICKET SOUNDS!

Because when it the crap talking becomes a valid challenge,,,,, It gets really quite!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, ANYBODY OUT THERE?

WHERE DID EVERY ONE GO :dunno: molaugh

rock yuppie said:
WHERE DID EVERY ONE GO

To bed. The post before yours was at 9pm and yours was at 6am the morning before school starts back up for the year.

This whole thread is BS.

J. J.

patooyee said:
To bed. The post before yours was at 9pm and yours was at 6am the morning before school starts back up for the year.

This whole thread is BS.

J. J.

Golf Clap.

Moderators if your reading this , all Timmy threads need to be moved to the for sale section of the forum.

Thanks Brad

wngrog said:
Golf Clap.

X2, some people just don't understand that there are way more than 2 builders out there...

Try a comparison between a shop like Jimmy's 4x4, Twisted Customs,etc. Bet there is not much of a comparison.

crawler1 said:
I have never seen a bad rig come from either Builder , and the builders are made famous by there hard work , and true dedication to the sport . Also not forgetting it would not be even possible with out the great drivers strapped in the seats to try to beat them down and show what they are truly made of . Any one can have a million dollar rig , but its how you drive it that counts . :driving:
thumb.gif

How can this thread be 3 pages and no one single picture of a rig??

Otherwise, I find this very entertaining. Carry on. laughing1

Latest posts