• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Timmies new Jimmy Smith Buggy.

Jimmy and Brian both build badass buggys and I am sure if you dropped a 100k to Jimmy to build one like coleworx, he could weld on batman throwing stars and chrome swaybars and etch your name in links! I am sure detail and craftsmanship be topnotch! but if you want a clean simple badass buggy to thrash and hold together Smithmotorsports seems to be the way to go!

Standefer said:
I think everyone is confused about why Timmy wanted a jimmy buggy... he is tired of being 2nd and 3rd... if you want to run up front...... you gotta be in a jimmy buggy...
i can only recall me not being at the top of the hill 2 times in bout 8 years, (having a cut tire doesnt count) :flipoff1: sounds like a perty good record, so dont be hatin on a coleworx buggy, hell chubby proved her self time after time and she weighed 5700pounds :dblthumb:

i respect jimmy motorsports work and and im sure he respects coleworx work so all you people talkin trash, me and jimmy and timmy all wheel together and have RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER so why dont you HATERS ( you know who you are ) GET A LIFE

twiztedzuki said:
Jimmy and Brian both build badass buggys and I am sure if you dropped a 100k to Jimmy to build one like coleworx, he could weld on batman throwing stars and chrome swaybars and etch your name in links! I am sure detail and craftsmanship be topnotch! but if you want a clean simple badass buggy to thrash and hold together Smithmotorsports seems to be the way to go!

::)

COLEWORX said:
i respect jimmy motorsports work and and im sure he respects coleworx work so all you people talkin trash, me and jimmy and timmy all wheel together and have RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER so why dont you HATERS ( you know who you are ) GET A LIFE

yeah, get a life, you, you, you know it alls...hehe

I just wish I could have the left over parts these guys go through..

twiztedzuki said:

well done

twiztedzuki said:
You ever been around a Coleworx rig? I have seen beatdown after beatdown and they will take it just as good as anybody could ask for. I dont see how you could compare the two. If you wanna dune buggy on roids or you want a custom one off built built crawler that can crawl around and turn it on on the hills. Dont get me wrong both builders build nice rides but there is no reason to be bashing on either one :****:

twiztedzuki said:

Jus wait till you see the next one out of tha coleworx shop. I'll guarantee its gonna get beat and like it :dblthumb:

COLEWORX said:

nuff said!!!! :dblthumb:

Tcameron said:
people say that alot but it jus made it to easy and i dont want it to be easy. and yea im sure the show hasnt even started to begin yet molaugh

Just let us know when you are going to put the beatdown on the new rig and we will bring the cameras :****:

I have never seen a bad rig come from either Builder , and the builders are made famous by there hard work , and true dedication to the sport . Also not forgetting it would not be even possible with out the great drivers strapped in the seats to try to beat them down and show what they are truly made of . Any one can have a million dollar rig , but its how you drive it that counts . :driving:

crawler1 said:
I have never seen a bad rig come from either Builder , and the builders are made famous by there hard work , and true dedication to the sport . Also not forgetting it would not be even possible with out the great drivers strapped in the seats to try to beat them down and show what they are truly made of . Any one can have a million dollar rig , but its how you drive it that counts . :driving:

And I think if every one of us had deep pockets to where it didn't matter what you broke & you could just drop it off and say fix it...i'll pick it up in a few days and beat it down agan we would all be good drivers, because the best show ( and this is what we seem to think is the great part of this sport) is always the guy that just don't give a sh-t what happens.

COLEWORX said:

easy now! i apologize if i hurt anyones feelings.. i was just joking around with tim because he started joking around with me first.. if you arent able to read these forums without getting your feelings involved then please dont even read or post on them.

Standefer said:
I think everyone is confused about why Timmy wanted a jimmy buggy... he is tired of being 2nd and 3rd... if you want to run up front...... you gotta be in a jimmy buggy...

I can understand why he would want a jimmy buggy cause he builds some badass rigs but if you think being 2nd or 3rd is the reason you are the one who is confused. I have rode with a bunch of people that have buggies, Brian Cole, Cole Shirley John Galbreath and Mike George just to name a few and none of these guys have a jimmie buggy and none of these guys are 2nd or 3rd to ANYBODY.

Standefer said:
easy now! i apologize if i hurt anyones feelings.. i was just joking around with tim because he started joking around with me first.. if you arent able to read these forums without getting your feelings involved then please dont even read or post on them.

I know Brian personally and this statement didnt hurt his feelings he just made a true statement.

brian has been building bad buggies for a lot longer than most he is the standard that many are measured up to.brian knows he can bring it any time any where :****:

i know of one bounty hill that has not been conquerd by anyone. i have respect for both builders but a successful climb of cro wall will win my vote!!!! :****:

RCMafia79 said:
i know of one bounty hill that has not been conquerd by anyone. i have respect for both builders but a successful climb of cro wall will win my vote!!!! :****:

Where is this bounty hill of which you speak?