• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

06 Dodge Diesel AUTO?

How much would you say it would cost to install. Are the plug ins already there so basically all you would have to do is get the switches? Also the hvac panel doesnt light up. Is that how the basic model is?

no its broken, all of them are supposed to light up. when the lights go out you have to get a new control head IIRC. It is plug and play tho when you get a new one, no programming or anything. as for windows it should just plug in if the dealer does it, but the door panel won't be the same

So I got one...
06 crew cab short bed 6 speed 50 on the motor 6 inch lift 35 inch toyos brand new same as the 20 inch wheels has a edge 5 selection programmer afe intake.... Has some chrome and stupid tail lights that are coming out.. It also has a spray in bed liner... What do you think...
149001_461220794305_816394305_5352932_4394992_n.jpg

I got 3k for my 08 yfz 450 and i was going to sell my accord for 3700 to them for some reason I dont know my dad called at the right time and said he would buy it so im just paying off the loan and keeping my car. I only have a few more questions about them and I need a set of tail lights....

I got 3k for my 08 yfz 450 and i was going to sell my accord for 3700 to them for some reason I dont know my dad called at the right time and said he would buy it so im just paying off the loan and keeping my car. I only have a few more questions about them and I need a set of tail lights....

and headlights get 07 ones they dont have that gay reflector stripe on the bottom... they look way better

and headlights get 07 ones they dont have that gay reflector stripe on the bottom... they look way better

They dont bother me enough to go get new ones but the tail lights and all the chrome.. This must have been some old dudes truck... But it was well take care of.

Latest posts