• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 hardline buggy for sale

Woods said:
Damn I figured this thing would have sold by now

I would love to buy it, money just needs to go other places at the moment.
I probably have 1600 of the views on this thread. :****:

Well i guess im gonna haft to keep this thing, cause im for damn sure not gonna give it away !!!! TTT guess i will get it out and go hit the trails today .Still for sale if anyone interested.

Woods said:
Well i guess im gonna haft to keep this thing, cause im for damn sure not gonna give it away !!!! TTT guess i will get it out and go hit the trails today .Still for sale if anyone interested.
You should have came to gray rock

Still for sale anyone got any interest in this rig !!!!!

Been trying to call you for two days. I have a buyer. :dblthumb:

If anybody talks to Woods please tell him to call me.

Its so much more fun riding in your own rig than watching others do all the playing. :driving:

wontwork said:
Its so much more fun riding in your own rig than watching others do all the playing. :driving:

Congrats man, glad to see you with a buggy!!

Re: 07 hardline buggy for sale - SOLD

Im excited someone with time own's it ! That thing gets it ! :driving:

Adair (747) calls me today about this buggy. I said main it sold weeks ago and has only been for sale before that for MONTHS. ;D

Didnt that joker just have one built by AC/BTF ?! WTF Miles sponsered that unit on 4x4Rockshop's FB page. laughing1

( I still got a sense of humor bitches... ) :dblthumb:

Decided to sale this. Gona finish my Rockwell/Big Block buggy.

Price is $27,000.

Before you start sayin its higher than what I give I know. Everything is the same except I have replaced the front axles with RCV's and the front locker with a Detroit.
Also the color is silver now.

I love this rig, but like I said I am ready to finsh my other ride and have no desire to maintain two rides.

Contact me at 205-275-0681 or [email protected]