• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '09 Smith buggy...... - SOLD

Re: '09 Smith buggy......

this rig is worth every penny, if u still have it around the frist of the year i may try to buy it

Thanks Randall!

Email back to you Ross. :dblthumb:

All other PMs replied to and emails sent.

Got a phone call this morning....Money didn't work out. Still available!

Pics of "Hook dirt" tires NEW 39.5x18-15 on 15x10 NEW Allied Rack-A-Thons

Will sell seperate or with the rig for $1,500

IMG_20110919_233922.jpg

IMG_20110921_210125.jpg

IMG_20110921_210138.jpg

Two are cut like those. Two have the small lugs removed. 8)

if my 16K is gonna be spent in hotlanta.......lets carry your 22K to vegas and let it all ride on black !!!

sorry i haven't gotten back with you sooner but, i have been to four different banks and the most i can get on this buggy is 18,000 so, I'm sure you won't take that for it and i don't blame you one bit but i guess i will have to pass on it for now unless my rich uncle dies and leaves me 5,000 to make up the difference. did this buggy come from Josh Davidson in Winchester, Tn. ? just wondering he had one just like yours and he sold it back in 2010.

WRONG1165 said:
sorry i haven't gotten back with you sooner but, i have been to four different banks and the most i can get on this buggy is 18,000 so, I'm sure you won't take that for it and i don't blame you one bit but i guess i will have to pass on it for now unless my rich uncle dies and leaves me 5,000 to make up the difference. did this buggy come from Josh Davidson in Winchester, Tn. ? just wondering he had one just like yours and he sold it back in 2010.

No problem man. I'll just keep riding til it sales, then go from there. Hate it didn't work out.

Still for sale! :driving:

WRONG1165 said:

Yes this is Josh Davidsons old buggy.

badreligion_13 said:
Yes this is Josh Davidsons old buggy.

Yea I guess so...Didn't know the dudes name. The guy I bought from, bought it from him.

Do you still have the buggy for sale?If so I would like to look at it this weekend.I am in S.C. but I will make the trip.You can contact me at [email protected]

Last bump.

Saturday morning at 8am I'm gonna start cutting it up. :****: