• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1.25 Heims

L

lowbudgetjunk

I am setting up a 4 link front and rear. 1.25 heims. I have been looking and researching and finding a large difference in prices. What is the best bang for your buck? I don't mind spending a few extra bucks for a quality product, just don't want to overspend of not necessary.

Kel Lawrence

16 (8 LH and 8 RH) with nuts, high misalignment spacers, and bungs for $650. I've got a pallet of them ready to ship.

Re: Re: 1.25 Heims

SilverStarCustoms said:
16 (8 LH and 8 RH) with nuts, high misalignment spacers, and bungs for $650. I've got a pallet of them ready to ship.

kmcminn said:
Rockwell Offroad.
Alright ninja's. Who's using these joints and how do they hold up? I want reliability as much as anything.

Kel Lawrence

lowbudgetjunk said:
Alright ninja's. Who's using these joints and how do they hold up? I want reliability as much as anything.

Kel Lawrence

WARFARE is running them. I've compared them to "name brand" and can't tell the difference side by side.

SilverStarCustoms said:
WARFARE is running them. I've compared them to "name brand" and can't tell the difference side by side.
heat treating and the metal makeup is not normally visible to the naked eye.

::)

Ruff stuff here aswell. Haven't had the XJ out yet but will soon! Most of my club ran ruff stuff also. We never has a failure with them. Worn out yes, broke no.

im runnin ruff stuff and barnes 1 1/4 on mine. Both are great quality products and great places to buy from. A local shop put together a f250 super duty with custom 4 link front an rear for sema a couple of years ago and used 1 1/4 barnes heims. When it got back to east TN with 10,000 miles on it they were still as tight as the day they were brand new.

Re:

Ruff stuff on my my yj as well as the yj juggy we built this year, only have a few rides on them so far, but so far so good. I got mine 22.5% off around thanksgiving