tummy 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 102
  • tummy 3.jpg
    tummy 3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 104
  • tummy 4.jpg
    tummy 4.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 104
thats about all those things need and they do good for what they are.

looks good, now shave the rear and relocate the motor and it will crawl real good. :Good:

Dude said:
thats about all those things need and they do good for what they are.

looks good, now shave the rear and relocate the motor and it will crawl real good. :Good:
thats going to be a bitch. but i'll try

JOOP said:
will it climb the stair's? My thing I have wont.
The only thing that I have seen zip up a set of stairs was a stick chassis clod. Hell, the thing would climb up a coach straight on and then went up the back up against the wall.

Dude said:
The only thing that I have seen zip up a set of stairs was a stick chassis clod. Hell, the thing would climb up a coach straight on and then went up the back up against the wall.

Stick clods just want to go over everything don't they.

VMGontheRocks said:
Stick clods just want to go over everything don't they.
Yes they do, thats why a stick clod will be my next comp rig for the Super Unlimited class.

I need to find one that will climb the stairs in my house. I'd Give it to my daughter to my daughter. But she'll probably get bored with it in a day or two. :cool:

i don't like clods, they are the ultimate crawling machine though, but they are so unrealistic, which is why when i make my big rig it will be with txt axles.:kissmyass:

Toom said:
i don't like clods, they are the ultimate crawling machine though, but they are so unrealistic, which is why when i make my big rig it will be with txt axles.:kissmyass:

The exact reason I went with a tlt-1

Who said clods where the best? I mean if you can dial in the suspension on a shafty they will go just as good. They just take some patience unlike clods easy win style.

VMGontheRocks said:
All you need is Clod axles and a rod and you have a stick clod.
I won't be an ass like everybody has been and copy an ingenious design, I will buy one, it's the right thing to do in my eyes.

Last edited: