• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

#1 crawler

he's a cell phone player, he's one of them guys you hate to read after he post, because it's all the time like wtf did he just try to say.

I got to get him to stay around so the wont to be racer will leave me the hell along.

Blase said:
WOW that does look like Matt O. First thing I thought when I saw the picture. :****:

All you Texas Queers, Mississippi Imbreds, and Louisiana Coon Asses can suck it :flipoff1:

o **** the boss man "matt o" is talking ****.........matt o its a privilege to be told u look like me honestly

Matt O. said:
Association, I know you have a man crush on Pemberton

Wyatt is one ugly piece o man ass. BF is the only one desperate enough to lay up nekkid with that fool. Wife just does it for those Pemberton reserves. :flipoff1:

B Gillespie said:
Shoot son, I'll rock a pink polo or rubber donkey at the pool. Can't deny my harem of females. Bible.

Trooffff

Name this Texas Queer

[attachment deleted by admin]

B Gillespie said:
Wyatt is one ugly piece o man ass. BF is the only one desperate enough to lay up nekkid with that fool. Wife just does it for those Pemberton reserves. :flipoff1:

I am an ugly SOB, and Bueaxflex was really drunk when he climbed in bed with me and thought he was plaing a slot machine, he just kept pulling the handle. :popcorn:

mr. niceguy said:
im new to this forum and this #1 crawler semms to be hated pretty bad on here

if this is your first post you have to be lost.

Go do an intro, and check out the tech, not the drama llama that died in this thread.