• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 week Friday Thread

tonight go eat at longhorn steakhouse with the girl and go see a movie she has been wanting to see (confessions of a shopaholic :puke:)
Tomorrow: work on my sisters fiances wrecked jeep to try to get him back going. and chill out with the girl all night pepper.gif
sun: church then more jeep work

Homework homework and more ****ing homework then write a paper...
I hate school...

Anyway.. may sneak out for a bit sunday morn and ride carl..
Sounds ghey, but its relaxing.... :flipoff1:

Where and when you gonna ride sun. haley???

Friday - It's over now but spent all afternoon 1 - 7 at Cambell Enterprises drinking beer with Don and Nick and crew. The IFS rig wasn't there it was getting a masterpiece in metal shoot done. Cool as hell guys. Helped them work on the Promod for a little bit. Don is ****ing funny as hell.

Sat - Fly home to see wife and then go to a concert that night.

Sun - Go see inlaws and maybe get some work done on the Jeep.

Fri: Organized garage, cooked massive dinner
Sat: homework, finish MBA application, clean house, order E's V-day gift
Sun: homework, LSAT studying, research for final project over financial analysis of Monsanto in corp. finance and Firm Management in Economic Distress for management, both ~20 pages. :puke:

Also, found out last night I am 99% sure I am accepted to the MBA program I am trying to get into; just have law to go!

Friday is over, but worked, the n went to murfeesboro with Josh to drop off his jeep... Then went to chasers sports bar till 2:00 am

Saturday- Went to work at 6:30 and now im on here. Prolly goin to tinker with jeep and look ata check that i cant deposit till Monday

Sunday- Work on Jeep, Grind and take pics

Latest posts