• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11/18-19 wheeling?? Anybody?

hillbully83yota

Anybody wheeling close by to Ga. this weekend? Just picked up a new-to-me rig, and want to go shake it down?
Was thinking MM, or AOP... maybe even Chocco... ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwa2469 said:
We are supposed to be meeting a group from Michigan to ride AOP this weekend, 4- 6 rigs minimum.

Ok. Awesome! Y'all mind if I tag along? Never wheeled AOP.

ce512299cb12a9ed4992d26d025b1097.jpg

These pics were from the previous owner. Truck is from Northeast TN.

dwa2469 said:
More than welcome

Good deal. I will get up with you closer to the weekend and find out where y'all will be. Hopefully that rain chance dies down.. ????????

pplblazerdude said:
Ahh cool to see who got my old rig. You got it off my buddy.

Oh really? What did it look like when you got rid of it? He was telling me his buddy built it, and he had a firewall "buggy"...

I know I am ready to see what she'll do!! ????
Already had her flexing in the yard.. ????????

hillbully83yota said:
Oh really? What did it look like when you got rid of it? He was telling me his buddy built it, and he had a firewall "buggy"...

I know I am ready to see what she'll do!! ????
Already had her flexing in the yard.. ????????

Exactly like you got it. We put a fresh coat of paint on it before it left my garage. He had another yota before that one.

pplblazerdude said:
Exactly like you got it. We put a fresh coat of paint on it before it left my garage. He had another yota before that one.

Oh ok. Good deal!! So you are the "buddy" then?? Lol

May have some questions for you down the road... hopefully not, but at least I know who to ask now. ????????

Jacobmc said:
I'm going next weekend to either chocco or moris

Next weekend is out for me... has to be this weekend. Shooting for santa crawls at Chocco though.. any word on dates for that??

hillbully83yota said:
Oh ok. Good deal!! So you are the "buddy" then?? Lol

May have some questions for you down the road... hopefully not, but at least I know who to ask now. ????????

sounds good man. that rig always did great

hillbully83yota said:
Next weekend is out for me... has to be this weekend. Shooting for santa crawls at Chocco though.. any word on dates for that??

December 2 I think. I'll be there

Ok... some of you folks from up that way... how bad is AOP when it's wet? And how "concerned" should I be with the forecasted rain??
Not sure how the Yota will fair if it's too wet either... and I don't really wanna be bogging all weekend either... I can do that around here.. lol

hillbully83yota said:
Ok... some of you folks from up that way... how bad is AOP when it's wet? And how "concerned" should I be with the forecasted rain??
Not sure how the Yota will fair if it's too wet either... and I don't really wanna be bogging all weekend either... I can do that around here.. lol

This is what I'm looking at forecast wise...
c9bae5c8e0a9e7c6a7b5640f8669abfd.jpg
787d34f4b4c2a2b0e7ab35830a908d90.jpg
fba6d4cf0c6f223225352e81eb9e1715.jpg
a4d45d8d2589503cb50422a63d8db2c3.jpg

My Father-in-law is there riding today, we are going to be there tomorrow and hope Its not too wet until later in the day.