• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11/21/10 Walker

Both are fine by me. I just thaught I would float the idea beings the 6 th was canceled.:rockon:

Count me in along with 2 other trucks.

We all drive Toyota's though, So i hope that will work with the Cool Nissan people. :fawkdancesmiley:

This thread reminds me that i need to get a new DL so i can cross the border... :awesomework:

Then Walker again on the 26th with the WIOR guys, an maybe throw some a night snow run in there that week. Hopefully my rig stays together.:haha:

some night wheelin would be sweet! i still haven't had a chance to try out my lights on the trail:FIREdevil:

We all drive Toyota's though, So i hope that will work with the Cool Nissan people. :fawkdancesmiley:

This thread reminds me that i need to get a new DL so i can cross the border... :awesomework:

Sweet! Should be a good ol' run! Hopefully I can get a locker installed by then so I'm not the one holdin everybody up:haha:

An don't worry, we will try to lower our gangsterness down to your guys level.:fawkdancesmiley:

Sweet! Should be a good ol' run! Hopefully I can get a locker installed by then so I'm not the one holdin everybody up:haha:

:blabla::blabla: belive it when i see it.....:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: you can hold me up any time. its fun to watch and, it will make great you tube footage.:beer:

:blabla::blabla: belive it when i see it.....:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: you can hold me up any time. its fun to watch and, it will make great you tube footage.:beer:

:haha:

I know, I know, I'm bad at procrastinating. But why work on my rig when I could just go wheeling! At least, that was my logic this summer.:haha:

when all else fails..........JUST WHEEL IT..:awesomework:

i would be happy to dust of the welder and pore the the wire to her for yah.:corn: i think the saying goes either make it or break it!:cool:

Id love to go but will also need directions Id prolly do breakfast so let me know. I need to break in the yota

when all else fails..........JUST WHEEL IT..:awesomework:

i would be happy to dust of the welder and pore the the wire to her for yah.:corn: i think the saying goes either make it or break it!:cool:

That was my first plan, but I have been able to sell the locker that I bought previously and have saved some pocket change, and should be able to get a lockright for the rear. An I already have one for the front that I just need to install.

But, On the good news side of things, I now have sliders and the crack in my frame welded and plated.

Id love to go but will also need directions Id prolly do breakfast so let me know. I need to break in the yota

Here you are.:awesomework:

you got me beat BIG TIME there. i have got to build some sliders.... that exhaust of mine will get crushed it a heart beat. and that dang dodge is clogging up my garage.:mad::mad:

One more thing can I get contact info in case i end up getting lost. Im still fairly new to WA

I hear if you get a toyota and a Nissan to close together they will push away from one another like two N magnet poles. :redneck:

:haha:

I know, I know, I'm bad at procrastinating. But why work on my rig when I could just go wheeling! At least, that was my logic this summer.:haha:

Is like I always say J, why do today what can be put off till tommorow?

Where are you coming from? I could meet you somewhere the morning of, that will be a little easier than you runnin blind.

Me three, Ive only been to the bike lot, and that was five years ago.

J whats your phone numba?