• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11/21/10 Walker

I was planning on the breakfast thing but its cool if we dont that would make my friend happy she said its early to get up lol

Time to pull my junk into my parents garage and replace the power steering pump and the jacked up brake line and make sure everything else is ready to roll

you guys have fun,i will not be able to make this one.

one more week of my sons football,championship game saturday, end of the year party sunday.

hopefully it snows for you guys

later judd

i hope to be up there for this one. but i might have to work on my buddies house. we will see what he decides

You guys are gonna be missin out, 1000 foot snow level Thursday, Friday, and saturday, and a 500 foot snow level Sunday.:stirpot:

Im planning to be heading up there from Puyallup. Meeting a buddy up there, I'll be on the look out for you guys.

Just talked to Nick C and we're hoping to join up with you guys as long as the snow stays off the road for towing. See everyone Sunday :awesomework:

Anyone still planning to meet for breakfast before or is the plan to meet in the parking lot at Walker?

So the big rock for breakfast, anyone got directions to it from I-5? I Googled it but didn't find anything.