• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

11 Dodge egr and PDF delete help

Toddy

My brother has an 11 Dodge 6.7 and look to do egr and dpf delete. Who makes a kit to do both? Or what kits are best if bought seperate?

Which tuner would you run? Looking at mini max. After looking more the mini max is out of price range.

Been out of diesel game for awhile so I don't really know **** about what I'm looking at anymore.

Re:

Last I heard you had to give your vin# up before any tuners but efi live will delete that stuff. They then register your truck as non highway vehicle so you can't get tags for it anymore.

tnford88 said:
Last I heard you had to give your vin# up before any tuners but efi live will delete that stuff. They then register your truck as non highway vehicle so you can't get tags for it anymore.

False

Cummins forum and search for sims delete, can't get any cheaper than that

I have h & s tuners to get trans up date u give h&s your vin does not bother your plates have it on my 10

I have a 2010 with AFE exhaust and intake, sinister diesel Egr delete. With a RaceMe programmer bought directly from RaceMe. Truck has never run better. Had to sign an online waiver for the exhaust.

Bring this back up. Buddy has 08 he is looking to delete now and looking for help.

My brother ended up leaving his alone.

I just done my 2010 cab chassis truck has 67000 miles full delete egr also went with 5 in exhaust . Sb cold air intake double disk clutch with Efi live and I am impressed . Not to brag but dam it woke my truck up ! This mofo will get it now . Best money I have spent lately.

I've got a Sinister Diesel kit that deletes it all plus a 5" straight pipe from the turbo back with efi live. Runs great and passes emissions testing.