• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

12/2 wheelin

Me and the Wife will be there. She in her "MissCreant" and me in my little Samurai. We can show you around but prob wont be able to get up there till about 10:30 to 11am.

We can likely get up there a bit earlier Stormator. What time works best for you? We park in the back lot, but can easily meet you in the front lot. What CB channel do you run?

We should be able to be in the main parking lot by 9 to 9:30am. Look for Casey in the MissCreant (Toyota)you cant miss her.

We are aimin' for 9 cain......but always like to give us a few extra. We will unload and air down at the south lot, then we will run up to main lot to meet up with you guys. We run Channel 7 on CB.

Hillbilly Plumber, not sure if you are going to go with Crash on Saturday, or want to do Sunday, but looks like we will have an extra seat or maybe 2. You are welcome to ride with me or my hubby. We will be there between 9 and 9:30.

You know KP81 Mike??

Nope, Just moved back a few months ago after 6 years in North Carolina, got out of the Marine Corps and moved home to try and start up a fab shop eventually.

Zukkev we havent met either but if you see me around town I think I am the only SAS'ed grey third gen in town.

Edit: if anyone is up for a run in a couple weeks I will be heading that way. Once school is out for the quarter I will have a lot more time to get my truck back in shape instead of making WABO test plates that arent even getting tested... stupid school projects.

Last edited:
Great time at Walker today! Thanks to all who showed up and Thanks to Gary and Casey for showing us around. Good to meet you to Mark. Definitely going to go again even though the 2+ hour drive!

Great time at Walker today! Thanks to all who showed up and Thanks to Gary and Casey for showing us around. Good to meet you to Mark. Definitely going to go again even though the 2+ hour drive!

I seen you guys on my way out. Was that guy who rolled with you guys if so where did it happen at?

Ya I tried the rock face and I could barely get my front tires up it.

I did manage to get my nose up the v-notch and that alone took some effort.