• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 bolt crush sleeve eliminator

Re:

tonybolton said:
Speaking of being cheap where is everyone ordering their heim joints from these days?

I need 8 7/8 x 7/8 with spacers to 3/4.

I order from ruff stuff. But there not cheap. Or not cheap on my budget.

Busted Knuckle Offroad has some good deals. Call Jake and tell him the frenchie sent you he'll hook you up !

I run the crush sleeve eliminator too, it's very easy to install and adjust, tony if I can do it you should be fine. 14b is a pretty simple axle to make adjustments on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bebop said:
Busted Knuckle Offroad has some good deals. Call Jake and tell him the frenchie sent you he'll hook you up !

Yah, Ol Frenchie is closed to Jake, REAL CLOSE. :gay: :dunno:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

During the phone call it was breaking up a little bit. I can't remember if Jake said Frenchie is sitting right beside me or sitting right on top of me. I just continued on with what I needed to order.

You guys are just jealous cause you don't get to hang out at the Burkey Racing Resort :flipoff1:

20233037_10101092309759808_5294551832268451207_o.jpg

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
So I hear.....keep watch on the for sale section. Buggy might end up on there if I **** something up.
Don't sell that thing until after the end of September. We're coming down and gonna need a good guide again. Windrock is a big place to get lost and I'm pretty good at that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk