• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 Bolt Trash

C

Cole

So I have never seen a 14 bolt bend like I saw today. These pictures suck, but you get the idea. Hopefully someone else will have better pics.
Becarefull who you let in your buggy.
DSC00284.jpg

It could end up like this.
DSC00286-1.jpg

DSC00287-1.jpg

we got to find someone with the launch pics! or vids

youngbuk prior to timmy and woodlee taking off = " its been a good un!"

My favorite is the 5000# buggy on a 4000# trailer with 3500# axles and the 1/2 ton step-side pulling it thumb.gif

wngrog said:
My favorite is the 5000# buggy on a 4000# trailer with 3500# axles and the 1/2 ton step-side pulling it thumb.gif

There is a reason for that. They are taking it back to TN so it can be fixed and that is not mikes truck or trailer I don't believe.

Video is uploading as we speak.

Note to self "Don't let Timmy have the keys to your rig unless you want it tested ;D" But he did put on one hell of a show :drinkers:

I thought exactly what Nolen did, and then I saw his post. Spot on....even if its for "some reason".

As for the rig, holy smokes, how did it get enough leverage to bend from the link mount out in such a short are so hard? All I can say is WOW.

I guess when a 5,000 lbs buggy jumps up in the air and lands on one corner like that something is bound to give.

I saw Cole's video. Can somebody explain why he seems to floor it and brake it like that? Nothing is smooth, everything is wide open and full brake. Is it something about the buggy that makes it like that? I noticed Tim did that in Fat Girl too.

vanguard said:
I saw Cole's video. Can somebody explain why he seems to floor it and brake it like that? Nothing is smooth, everything is wide open and full brake. Is it something about the buggy that makes it like that? I noticed Tim did that in Fat Girl too.

Just the way he likes to drive, It really isn't as bad as you think.
Timmie drove because Mike wanted him to.
Here is the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVQUj1hqPkI

Latest posts