• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

14 Bolt Trash

Found this pic on TOR...

2008-08-23_223840_2008_Rock_Crawl_151.jpg

:eek: :eek:

P said:
Keith did work too I asked him first thing in the morning how he felt, he did the phewww head node and said "partly cloudy" :drinkers: laughing1

It got a little wild Friday night

indeed it did get funny....... peach and brandy .. :drinkers:

Greg is a badass.... his day started terrible ( showed up with a wheel missing off his trailer... ) still had a smile on his face and a great attitude. Went ahead and ran the rig... had a crazy steering break and lost air in a tire.. repaired ran again broke a pinion..

Loaded with the same smile and good attitude and made his trek back to the house.

Stand up fella Im real glad I got to meet you "formerly" Greg. Your a BA in my book brother... at least you didnt catch on fire right ! thumb.gif

P said:
Greg is a badass.... his day started terrible ( showed up with a wheel missing off his trailer... ) still had a smile on his face and a great attitude. Went ahead and ran the rig... had a crazy steering break and lost air in a tire.. repaired ran again broke a pinion..

Loaded with the same smile and good attitude and made his trek back to the house.

Stand up fella Im real glad I got to meet you "formerly" Greg. Your a BA in my book brother... at least you didnt catch on fire right ! thumb.gif

Greg Stone?

Thanks cole, but i can't take credit..
Dad was running all over that mountain tryin to get good vid..
He took about 60 vids... anyone have a specific run i've prolly got it...

My win vid w/ acceptance speech is processing now ;D

Jeep CJ said:
We eat supper with Mike Sat night and he was in good spirits. I think he knows his equipment is in good hands. skully :woody:

Mike is super chill for havin such nice **** thumb.gif

You southern guys know how to fuggin ride and not get sand in teh panties cuz everyone's all just out to have a good time! thumb.gif

Can't wait to ride with everyone at RBD :drinkers:

Latest posts