• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Should b a good turn out

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

civicmindedex79 said:
All this kinda cracks me up. There was probably 70% of competitors there had stickies and a set of bolts. Still nobody made it. :****:

That's what I was thinking, I mean if it could be crawled or even climbed, out of all the mf'rs around here that like climbin, crawlin, hill shootin, blowin up, and flippin over.......somebody would've made it by now. That doesn't even qualify as stirring the pot, errbody knows this hill is a bad sumbitch :wtflol:

I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna make it down to this one or not, I'd really like to. Just gonna see how things pan out between now and then and keep an eye on the weather.

Re: Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

STROKERYOTA said:
:****:

i must say i have not seen the obstacle and have been to chocco plenty of times but it worth stiring the pot to see if someone would try it loller.gif :dblthumb:

If you have been to Choco plenty of times you have seen this. You know that spot to the left on the main trail going to the bottom of Boat Ramp about 150 yards before you get there? It is straight up right out of the road for about 10 feet up the levels out looks like it goes no where just a muddy spot to go up. It is between Play Ground and Boat Ramp on top looks like a dead end party spot if you leave play ground going to Boat Ramp. If you have rode there you have seen it just didn't know it LOL

It will not be crawled unless it is by something on tractor tire nobody makes a sticky big enough to not hang in those holes.

Re: Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Bronco Buster said:
If you have been to Choco plenty of times you have seen this. You know that spot to the left on the main trail going to the bottom of Boat Ramp about 150 yards before you get there? It is straight up right out of the road for about 10 feet up the levels out looks like it goes no where just a muddy spot to go up. It is between Play Ground and Boat Ramp on top looks like a dead end party spot if you leave play ground going to Boat Ramp. If you have rode there you have seen it just didn't know it LOL

It will not be crawled unless it is by something on tractor tire nobody makes a sticky big enough to not hang in those holes.

hahahaha yulp i haveseen it :****:, ya that does look like a dead end, damn!!!! this should be an awsome bounty. cant wait to see videos, wish i could make the event, living in central FL sucks, lol

Wheres this hill at ? i have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee that i just put on a new set of 31 inche Mud Kings on , they grab like you wont believe. I believe i can crawl it ! :****: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Them Mud Kings'll dig!!! I had a set of 32's on a reg cab Tacoma one time, bet that sumbitch woulda done a hop and a skip and BAM.......next thang you know, it'd been on top. :flipoff1:

Hell Yeah , im thinking about starting my own Mud King forum!Because if youre not running Mud KIngs , you aint s.@%t!

I've never been,is it easy to get to it to watch?Will a stock 4x4 get some old folks close? :dunno:

A stock 4x4 toyota or Cherokee on 31's+ could prolly easily get around the majority of the park. It's kinda layed out where you don't have to get on any of the hard trails/obstacles unless you want to.

Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

Can any vehicle try this? I gotta buddy that wants to try it in his Toyota 4 runner

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2