• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1990 burban

im hoping it looks clean when im done. lots of little things to do, and this is my first project like this. Ive never welded, ive never done sheet metal work, this is a first for a lot of things for me.

ive never used bondo, or **** so this whole project is one big ass learning experience.

my friends think im crazy but starting out i did want a 4 door k5 like vehicle. But when i bought the truck i had to use other peoples tools and other peoples garages. Now that i have my own i dont mind doing it more radical. I also live 5 blocks from a pull a part so thats super nice.

well keep it up. This will be a big learning experience for ya. And you'll spend too much money on it and have a lot of fun along the way:beer:

soft canvas back being pieced together (see other thread)

also for the bed sides to even up, since i am cutting them, i am taking 4 military ammo cans (2 each side) and working them in. pics of that to follow.

i just found a link to an ammo can bbq, i know what one of the 4 will be used for!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Ammo-can-stove/

Cooking.jpg

Last edited:
got the unsewn can back on. it atleast drives at 60 without flappin and keeps rain off my gas tank! im gonna try to find sometime this weekend to get the pieces layed out so it actually sits on there right

d7dcad5f.jpg

01a33818.jpg

wow i havent updated this in a very long time..

sadly shes being a donor to build a k5.. i think is has some frame issues and im starting over with a 79 k5..

here she is in her last build state lol some of you might recognize her from the silvana area, i used to own the Silvana Town Tavern..

(here she is at Jodies Drink.. my other bar)
IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Last edited: