• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1st I noticed Patoyee and now rednecklights did it too... when will it end?!

AW10 said:
Maybe I should have said I pay more attention to people I "know" over someone else. Not that I don't believe them or anything but once you read someone enough and generally agree with what they say or see them always giving advice that turns out to be correct you stop wondering if they are correct and just believe they are. Like if I have a Toyota question I would feel just as conformable sending tbitoy a message and believing what he said as I would making a post. Some people have just gained my trust but that's NOT saying I think everyone else is wrong or I don't believe them. Similar to a Dr. You've been seeing for years and think they are a good doc so you stop getting on the net and seeing if they are correct and you just start believing them.

All this post was about was people I'm familiar with changing their pic and messing me up for a split second until I learn their new pic. Should have let the rest of it out I guess...

Thats ok, at least we all know your gay now :flipoff1:

Re: Re: 1st I noticed Patoyee and now rednecklights did it too... when will it end?!

xjcrawler said:
I completely understood your question but some people are just ****ing idiots and ruin a good thread.
Your belittling statement would otherwise state that your an idiot before I am. I got the orginal point of the post, but I'm sure he misused a few words as he later stated that he did.

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
Your belittling statement would otherwise state that your an idiot before I am. I got the orginal point of the post, but I'm sure he misused a few words as he later stated that he did.

If you got the point of his post, why did you start off by belittling him and calling him ignorant?

But I think a person just stated what I said in a different manner.........

al1tonyota said:
Aww man I hate you got your feelins hurt by someone's thread that is in no way involving you! :gtfo: ::)

And then another one or two agreed...

pholmann said:
:rolf: :rolf: molaugh funny ****in ****.

Re:

The whole point of the post was pointing out that those who always have a certain picture are the only ones he listen to. Damn the rest. Then they changed what they had and he had to relearn who was who. I didn't call him ignorant, just his generalized statement. I can say something stupid, but that doesn't make me stupid. With that respect, I wasn't directly calling him ignorant.

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
The whole point of the post was pointing out that those who always have a certain picture are the only ones he listen to. Damn the rest. Then they changed what they had and he had to relearn who was who.

No no... I'm just saying it messes with me when people I normally read change their pic and I don't know it's them until several posts later. Who they are would change my response to whatever is being stated because you can joke around with people who you know can take a joke... and I was just wondering if anyone else ever had the same thing happen to then when they go " **** that's (name) and I didn't know because they changed their pic."

I failed miserably at explaining why it matters to me to know who is talking. Has nothing to do with the validity or knowledge of someone else's post.

End of story... no offense given, no offense taken, see you on the trail with a beer. :dblthumb:

Re:

AW10 said:
No no... I'm just saying it messes with me when people I normally read change their pic and I don't know it's them until several posts later. Who they are would change my response to whatever is being stated because you can joke around with people who you know can take a joke... and I was just wondering if anyone else ever had the same thing happen to then when they go " **** that's (name) and I didn't know because they changed their pic."

I failed miserably at explaining why it matters to me to know who is talking. Has nothing to do with the validity or knowledge of someone else's post.

End of story... no offense given, no offense taken, see you on the trail with a beer. :dblthumb:

It's the internet. You should have known that you can't so much as post a picture of a pink fluffy bunny without someone getting offended. :)

Just to complete the circle of butt-hurt :

8709i8086DB44A2C1FE91

I've reported your bunny to admin.

Not really, I don't want it changed to my avatar. Or what ever else the iron fisted John G might do to me. :flipoff1: