• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2 5/16" trailer 2" ball rig ?

Here's the Red Green fix for that. :redneck:

Take a tennis ball, cut it open enough to fit over the 2" ball. Then walla you have a 2 5/16th's balls , hook up and haul. :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley:

Go get a 2, 5/16ths ball:cool:

Take a moment to read prior to making assumptions. Dumb Ass!!:flipoff: (this is not a peronal attack, just a not so friendly guesture to teach those that post to read thread before posting)

No offense taken, i read the whole thread. I am only reiterating the fact it's a horrible idea. And incase you might be thinking about doing it anyways(or why even ask the question).:D

Last edited:
No offense taken, i read the whole thread. I am only reiterating the fact it's a horrible idea. And incase you might be thinking about doing it anyways(or why even ask the question).:D

It was the kicking of my balls that scared me.......they have been modified and are now only for show. I rarely get to use them these days and treasure them greatly. Having a very thin penis, I am pround of the large balls I ended up with......especialy the right nut....after complications of a surgery, it is ****ing huge compared to the other.......call me anything you want, just dont talk about my genitals.....I'm very insecure in that area. God played a sick joke giving me a 6'6" 225lb frame with a pathetic penis.:booo:

dang man, that's a little more than i needed or wanted to know, now i feel real bad about what i said. :booo: :fawkdancesmiley:

It was the kicking of my balls that scared me.......they have been modified and are now only for show. I rarely get to use them these days and treasure them greatly. Having a very thin penis, I am pround of the large balls I ended up with......especialy the right nut....after complications of a surgery, it is ****ing huge compared to the other.......call me anything you want, just dont talk about my genitals.....I'm very insecure in that area. God played a sick joke giving me a 6'6" 225lb frame with a pathetic penis.:booo:

Robin's tryin' for QOTY

I knew there was a reason you ran those big tires :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

A 2 5/16 trailer coupler will stay on a 2" ball exactly 51 miles before coming off the ball on the freeway just after you finish passing that old beotch in the white buick as you are headed up I-90 out of yakima..... Bad idea... never ASSume that drop hitch has the 2 5/16 ball on there.... You get to change the stinger on the side of the freeway feeling like a retard.. :haha:

I-90 doesn't go thru Yakima...

A friend towed my scrambler from portland to everett without knowing his trailer was 2 5/16". With his 2" ball. Sometimes lucky is better than good. :eeek:

When loaning out your trailer make sure they have trailer insurance on there tow rig. There truck insurance doesn't cover the trailer.As for the ball no way would I ever.It comes off and kills some one they will came after you and if it's a guy's kid or wife that die's he could go crazy and come after you.

Would you tow a heavy 4x4 on a 2 5/16" trailer with a truck with a 2" ball? What if you just loaded the 4x4 so the tounge is heavy?

Does anyone have experience doing this?
this would be a very bad idea due to the fact the pinch clamp wont hold , as well as the shank of a 2" ball isnt rated for the load. in this case bigger is better. 2 5/16 x 1" is load rated to 10000lbs safer and the best way to do it.

Not recommended. I did this on accident :looser: and lucked out, the trailer only bent my license plate in half and took a notch out of the top side of my bumper and broke some other plastic parts.

Oh yea... having logged that many miles on it you'd think I'd have caught that one.... I was headed TO I-90 on I-82 is that better?? I had just passed the 27 yardstick when it came off and started the herky jerky dance..... :cheer:

...sounds like a party! :redneck: