• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2006 dodge 1500 mega cab?

3pgnebs

Looking for some info on these critters. Mainly axles underneath? From the pics of the one i found online, it appears to have ton axles? It's definitely not independent like the regular 1/2 ton trucks unless the one the guy is selling is a listed wrong. I'm looking for a good used crew cab truck and this one a winner on all fronts except for being a dodge, not really a dodge fan but can overlook for the price!

Thanks,

3pgnebs said:
Looking for some info on these critters. Mainly axles underneath? From the pics of the one i found online, it appears to have ton axles? It's definitely not independent like the regular 1/2 ton trucks unless the one the guy is selling is a listed wrong. I'm looking for a good used crew cab truck and this one a winner on all fronts except for being a dodge, not really a dodge fan but can overlook for the price!

Thanks,

Thread with possibly all the info you need. Amazing what you can find searching on Google ;D

http://www.outbackers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28611

Thanks Josh!! :flipoff1: Didn't think about google, did the wiki thing and found a little info but nothing on the axles. Probably a mute point now as the guy has a deposit on the trk from somebody else right now. thanks for the info though.