• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2008 World of Wheels, BJCC, Feb 8-10

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Just wanted to pass the word along that Jamie Marsh (Rockyota) has put together a group of local rigs to be in the World of Wheels this year. Last I heard it was Jamie, Brad Bradley, Keith Bailey and myself. Jamie and Amie are working really hard to put together a cool backdrop for all of us. I heard there was gonna be fake rocks setup, a 40" tv with 4x4 videos playing and all sorts of other stuff. Anyways, it should be a blast so come out and check it out. There are generally tons of really cool classic and custom cars present, it's a lot of fun.

Don't think the Ghey truck world fit the bill... Might could shine tha Grill Up and touch up the locks... :flipoff1:

Just wanted to bring this back to the top, move in day starts now and I am headed to the BJCC. Come check out the rigs this weekend if you have the time. Show starts Friday and ends Sunday afternoon.

This TJ will be there: ;D

WorldofWheels-2008001.jpg

WorldofWheels-2008016.jpg

WorldofWheels-2008003.jpg

Damn that is a clean ass rig. You are one of the few that really take care of their investment.

Others there will not notice the Maxis sticker and BFG tires. :flipoff1:

Speeding said:
I think I'm going to go tomorrow night and Saturday unless it'll cost a fortune to go twice.

Think wife said it was $15 to get in. We might go Sat night or Sunday.

I think Matt should get all the hardline crew free passes in :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:

Opossum said:
Think wife said it was $15 to get in. We might go Sat night or Sunday.

well, their site said $15...but they don't even have a schedule up.

husband said we didn't have the money. guess he had a change of heart. :flipgotcha:

Latest posts