• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

molaugh

Man where have i been. this is the best sale ad i've seen on here. looks like its calmed down finally

mr. niceguy said:
So is the dip stick for sale now that it's blown up tincan?????

Yes the dip stick can be bought now. The crank pulley got slammed hard and I think it took out the oil pump. New motor going in tomorrow, along with some adjustments so that does not happen again.

hows the new powerplant doing?

Not finished yet. Had to order a new cam. It came in Thursday. While the motor was out I decided to up the torque converter. The converted was suppose to be in Friday at the transmission shop but they didn't call. The motor should be finished up by tuesday I'm thinking. Since it's at my buddies shop I told him to go ahead and put some bump stops on the front too. I'm kind of a stickler on keeping my stuff nice, and since he is going to have to grind and weld on a perfect chassi I may end telling him to break the whole thing down and get it re poweder coated. It will really just depend on how well the touch paint looks.

believe i seen this buggy at fall crawl, it was a sharp mf"r and flat get with it!!! flashemifyougotem

Mr. Smith, I saw your tire kicker video from Gray rock, Your comment made me laugh, I'm being serious, I really got a good chuckle from it. How are you liking your new ride?

is this buggy still 4 sale if so what the price

The new motor is in and finished! Same specs as the first. Bump cans are on and look good. The new torque converter really fine tuned it in. Price drop to 24k. Better Buggy, better price, ready to be beat on. Also got a set of 44 tsl 90% to 85% tread on 15 inch 32 bolt beadlocks rockwell pattern I will through in on the deal. No point in keeping them if I'm getting out.

GONOVRIT said:
David, whats the status of your black buggy?

I'm gussing your talking about my 2 seater with rocks? Never heard it called the black buggy lol. Sold it to some Major League baseball pitcher up north back in the spring.

Gotcha, didn't know what else to call it,lol. Hate I never stopped to check this buggy out the couple times I saw ya up at Harlan, always on the run. GLWTS and I'll see ya in somethin else when ya get back in ;)

Dam!!! I just want to know who built that blue buggy!!!!