• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater SOLD

Re: 2011 Jimmy Smith Single Seater w/rocks

C. Smith ain't no ****ing tire kicker!!!!

Attachments

• 138.JPG
    138.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 84

NUT SWINGERS, swing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got the pic sent to me don't look like a tire kicker to me either..........rockcraw u can come suck me if u wanna chime in and talk ****

I got the pic along with everybody elses messages lol damn iPhone!

B.DRAKE said:
I got the pic along with everybody elses messages lol damn iPhone!

no **** !!! 3:30 came early after listening to the phone go off til mid night!!! nice ride Chris

Yall are a bunch of crazy ****ers - took me 20 mins to figure out what was happening after i turned my phone on this morning.

ScottLemon said:
C. Smith ain't no ****ing tire kicker!!!!

You should take that to Harlan this weekend and get spanked by the green machine!

Looks like this has gone from a for sale thread to a pissing match :****: May be biggest derailed thread I have seen in a while :wtflol:

mr. niceguy said:
I just got the pic sent to me don't look like a tire kicker to me either..........rockcraw u can come suck me if u wanna chime in and talk ****

Haha, I guess he found the $12,000 rig he was looking for!

Looks that way Rockcrawl...yeah he should bring it to Harlan and let tincan spank the Biglots blue specail... loller.gif loller.gif

Tincan and Csmith, both of yall have badassed buggies. Csmith...biglotsblue is actually kinda catchy lol. You should take that name and run with it man. Sick blue color on the new one fo sho! Tincan, I still love your single seater and I dont think this thread hurt your ability to sell it at all. Its all good fun in my opinion. Sometimes we all get a little loud but its the intranets right! Yall keep the shiny side up and have a goodun! :dblthumb:

KINGSNAKE said:
All the phone screw ups is why they should not sell smart phones in Louisiana, thanks Scott L

I thought the whole deal was pretty damn funny myself - I'm just glad I had my phone off!

You gonna have your new ride out tomorrow or what

Blue Light Special! Haha

Kidding aside thats a sweet buggy CSMITH

no, Smith said he was not going because he found a good deal on a set of rockwells he can trade the 1 tons for.

I meant you Randy - I thought your ride was done

J.A.B said:
I meant you Randy - I thought your ride was done

no still at powder coat...why I have no idea...2 weeks..been 3 said it would be ready to pick up monday..we will see, then put it back together. but mine is just a curb bouncer...

KINGSNAKE said:
All the phone screw ups is why they should not sell smart phones in Louisiana, thanks Scott L
your welcome. had a good time,see yall next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!