• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Arctic Cat WildCat

Invite only, they called me. Heard I was the best utv driver in the midwesy and wanted me to test drive there machine.

If that's the same vid I watched off pirate yesterday, wtf Arctic cat?
Have the xp pull off mid hill climb, slant the vids and then talk **** the whole time while the xp is doing just as good of a job? I understand representing your product in a positive light, but to blantanly spew stupidity while I'm watching the vid, c'mon.
Now, with that said, it may be the best thing ever made, I'm impressed with many aspects of it. Vid just cracked me up and made me scratch my head.

blacksheep10 said:
If that's the same vid I watched off pirate yesterday, wtf Arctic cat?
Have the xp pull off mid hill climb, slant the vids and then talk **** the whole time while the xp is doing just as good of a job? I understand representing your product in a positive light, but to blantanly spew stupidity while I'm watching the vid, c'mon.
Now, with that said, it may be the best thing ever made, I'm impressed with many aspects of it. Vid just cracked me up and made me scratch my head.

Yeah, I muted it.

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Invite only, they called me. Heard I was the best utv driver in the midwesy and wanted me to test drive there machine.
... Or they heard you were a major impulse buyer :dunno:

Called Salina powerwer sports and the are taking deposits. $17100 and will be in in december

bigbird said:
Called Salina powerwer sports and the are taking deposits. $17100 and will be in in december

Travis has his deposit covered I think...

2011-10-08011528.jpg