• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Arctic Cat WildCat

Was the demo's faster then a s? They did say they were detuned? There has been alot of rumors about that

I could out run the WC demo machine with my S in a straight line on Concrete to about 25 I believe. These machines will have "over" 90 hp. Today the wc's felt like they had about 50-60 today. (Just comparing weight and power and then my 55 hp S to come to that conclusion) I personally will not be throwing any money down until I ride a new Factory produced model at a dealer or something like that. The lack of power scared me a little and I told them it did. They told me they were detuned slightly with a different clutch and belt for the demo.

Attachments

• acfront.jpg
    acfront.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 83
  • acrear.jpg
    acrear.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 87
Not too much of an issue on rough trails at speed, but it will struggle on the steep ledges that a rzr will most likely technically climb.

I figured the XP was an inch or two taller. Looks like the wheelbase fools you into thinking it was lower. The seats in this thing are the flashemifyougotem. Extremely comfy and hold you in place well. They are also setup for harnesses already. The guages are very cool as well. You can select wether you want the large guage to either act as a tach or a speedo at the press of a button. If you select tach mode the mph will show up on the display and vice versa with the speed indicator. I feel someone put a lot of thought into it. The selectable front locker was a breath of fresh air as well from my RZR-S as it made it much easier to turn, and without tearing up the ground. The diff lock was kind of a pain to engage because the way it has to be selected...

going to get into UTV racing , i own Wes Keans old buggy . so i will be trading it for a wildcat or rzr ep 900 and some boot . already have a new buggy just built dont need 2. looking 4 a badass utv racing rig , already have a stock 1 ''rzr s 800''. 706 564 5454 travis lovett. send pics of what u got. :driving:

COLT said:
Not too much of an issue on rough trails at speed, but it will struggle on the steep ledges that a rzr will most likely technically climb.
COPPERHEAD42 said:
It has the same ground clearance as xp, just longer wheelbase
The longer wheelbase is kinda what I was refering to. We dont have much if any parks set up for wide open highspeed riding without steep ledges in the mix. I want a Wildcat, but It would suck if I bought one and it wouldnt climb as good as my Rzr-S.

It wont vlimb as good as a rzr-s unless its long wideopen hill assaults. Travis....im not sure i understand ehat your asking??