• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'll be at stampede to help the 505 qualify. Hopefully no LCQ this time. I almost had him talked into trying to qualafy V2R but it's a little spendy.

I'll be at stampede to help the 505 qualify. Hopefully no LCQ this time. I almost had him talked into trying to qualafy V2R but it's a little spendy.
for the price of V2R (which I'm not even sure is a qualifier this year) you could prolly do the American Rocksports Challenge (SLC, UT), Stampede (Reno, NV), and the Grand Prix @ Glen Hellen (Socal). :laughing:

for the price of V2R (which I'm not even sure is a qualifier this year) you could prolly do the American Rocksports Challenge (SLC, UT), Stampede (Reno, NV), and the Grand Prix @ Glen Hellen (Socal). :laughing:

Thus the no go. I wasn't aware it may not be a qualifier this year. He would of been pissed at me.

so we're <4 months from the race. who's stoked? is there going to be a 2012 portion of the forum?

I'm looking forward to it. Team Degenerate will be taking a shot at Stock/Stock Mod/Unlimited. Best of luck to all. We're gonna be busy but always have time for adult beverages. Stop on by anytime.

Last edited:
I've got Feb 7th through the 19th off. KOH, moonrocks, etc for a nice longer trip

Several of our Canadian wheelin' buddies will be coming down. Look for Camp Canada

I'm looking forward to it. Team Degenerate will be taking a shot at Stock/Stock Mod/Unlimited. Best of luck to all. We're gonna be busy but always have time for adult beverages. Stop on by anytime.
Where do you guys camp Larry? We are always near the end by last years start/fin.... see ya on the lakebed
Brent

Where do you guys camp Larry? We are always near the end by last years start/fin.... see ya on the lakebed
Brent

Last year we were at the end of the pits toward backdoor. We have a pretty large group so we need to be out towards the edge so we can spread out a bit. Just look for the flag pole you saw at Stampede. I should be there by the 3rd. You're welcome to camp with us if you want.
flags.jpg

Last edited:
2012 KOH RV rental

Anyone going to 2012 KOH and need a place to stay? Im renting an RV (28ft Escapade that sleeps 5-6) that will be delivered to and setup in Hammertown right in the middle of all the action in the Poison Spyder camp. I will have room for 4 or more but would prefer to find 1 or 2 to help offset the cost. Will be there from Saturday 2/4 thru Saturday 2/11, check out on Sunday. My total cost is $1688 for the entire stay and depending on 1 or 2 additional people, the cost to you would be $500 to $750.

As I mentioned, the RV will be parked in the Poison Spyder camp so you will be right in the action. I can even get you in most of the vendor parties which are mostly by invitation only.

Let me know asap as I have some people interested already and are trying to get the time off to go.

Thanks, Bill