• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

203 205 doubler?

dowork114

Got a fresh th350 with a 203 hung on it. My ? Is should I do a doubler or just rid the 203 and pop in a 205. Anybody running a doubler is it worth the money I do like the idea of a super low. Just like to here some input best bang for the buck

fordcontraption01 said:
thats what i did youll love it in the slow rock crawling situations although it does add weight to youre ride it also helps front driveline angles.
who's kit did you use. And north has one for a 203 to d300 any thoughts

doubler for sure. man me and my dad are runnin 203 205s and i wouldnt have it any other way. that 4:1 is sick. especially turnin my 44 with 456s. money wise its the best. :dblthumb:

I got my adapter from jeds machine he will ask you when you call him how you want it to clock I had mine stock on the bottom. And two other positions to go up the tripple sticks came from offroad design well worth the money in my opinion I also got jeds 300m 203 shaft it cost more but is warranted.

Def the doubler. Northwest fab has a great one. You can clock it anyway and I didn't have to adjust my driveshaft. They are more dependable than just a 205.

Latest posts