• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22 re help

IS that why you run a MUCH larger GM engine now? No matter how much ya pump it, its just not enough.

Is your 4.3 built or STOCK? :corn:

No matter what I could not get the low end torque out of any of the 4 toy motors I built so I went with a bone stock 4.3 and never looked back.

I tried and wasn't happy.

:haha:
I agree a 22R is good motor, but its got a horrible power to weight ratio!!!

No idea why some folks swap them into a Sami.

22re is 115? hp and 350? lbs dressed

I had a sami ONCE. I built it up, spring overed it, bumpered it.

Then I drove it to the store (on stock tires). FOR SALE.

They dont need a gas pedal, just a lever like a lawn mower, ya know rabbit and turtle lever.

Just put it on rabbit and be dissapointed. The guy that bought it drove it more on the test drive than I did the whole time I owned it.

Should just put a subi engine in it. :fawkdancesmiley:

Never had that problem.

I ran my 1.3L using valve float as a revlimiter, DD it for 1.5 years on 33s, and cruised to the mountains at 4500RPMs and full throttle redline for the hills.

Oh and my bro runs his 16v at redline quiet often, pulls like a 2 stroke, even when pulling out the "real engine" rigs. :fawkdancesmiley:

p.s-We outclimb every other person at the dunes in his "hamster 16v". :fawkdancesmiley:

Never had that problem.

I ran my 1.3L using valve float as a revlimiter, DD it for 1.5 years on 33s, and cruised to the mountains at 4500RPMs and full throttle redline for the hills.

Oh and my bro runs his 16v at redline quiet often, pulls like a 2 stroke, even when pulling out the "real engine" rigs. :fawkdancesmiley:

p.s-We outclimb every other person at the dunes in his "hamster 16v". :fawkdancesmiley:

Ill repeat myself once again.

NEVER confuse luck with skill. :awesomework:

What's luck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0og7c23OnU (not me)

I hit 7500 everytime I drove it at the dunes. One time for some reason it hit 8500 lol.

BTW I did dunes more than anything else because it's closest to us.

I'd rather be lucky than skilled. As long as I'm setting the highmark.

Thats MAD skills there. Shits dope, yo. Do you teach a class or anything?

To each their own.

I'll never own a v8, or have yet to although I've driven v8 rigs.

I'd rather run a boosted 4 banger or 2jz-GTE any day (280 hp
323 ft/lb (1997 VVTi 338 ft/lb))

Thats like saying you would **** a guy over a gal if the sex was better. But it doesnt make ya gay.

I have a clapped out 22re on the engine stand with a bunch of head work that dynoed out at 140 h.p. on the dyno at max rpm.
I just run stockers in both my rigs now.
I usually just go find a good running one to throw in, usually 2 for the price of one new.
I just bought a complete heard it run with harness from truck for $550.

:haha:

I had a sami ONCE. I built it up, spring overed it, bumpered it.

Then I drove it to the store (on stock tires). FOR SALE.

They dont need a gas pedal, just a lever like a lawn mower, ya know rabbit and turtle lever.

Just put it on rabbit and be dissapointed. The guy that bought it drove it more on the test drive than I did the whole time I owned it.

Should just put a subi engine in it. :fawkdancesmiley:
:redneck::haha::awesomework:

That Don's (Pop's) sami?