• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

.22 rifle shooters? "compete" here.

It's just my "Lego" AR I threw together. Lots of mismatched parts but it shoots damn nice for having a cheap barrel

Oh it's 5.56 or .223?? Or is it 22cal?? If so what kind of barrel. I wonder if I can swap the barrel out on my MP15-22?

Oh it's 5.56 or .223?? Or is it 22cal?? If so what kind of barrel. I wonder if I can swap the barrel out on my MP15-22?
Haha yeah .223...I don't think I could ever get a .22 to shoot that good at 100yds

Not sure what the barrels are like on the mp...I haven't played with one

Haha yeah .223...I don't think I could ever get a .22 to shoot that good at 100yds

Not sure what the barrels are like on the mp...I haven't played with one

I was going to say.. :haha: **** if you could get a shot group like that at 100 with a 22 I don't care much the barrel was, I want it.:redneck:

I was going to say.. :haha: **** if you could get a shot group like that at 100 with a 22 I don't care much the barrel was, I want it.:redneck:
I have to say with a good scope, good ammo, and shooting prone with my 10/22 I want to see what it can do. I got a sweet deal on the Tac-sol barrel but it's a shooter for sure.

b1d9d99f.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is 22 is so light that if a fly farts its off by 2"

Sent by that electronic thing we call a phone...

I have to say with a good scope, good ammo, and shooting prone with my 10/22 I want to see what it can do. I got a sweet deal on the Tac-sol barrel but it's a shooter for sure.

b1d9d99f.jpg

Is that a Revolution Tundra stock?

I'm probabaly going to have a near identical rifle to you here shortly. :redneck:

I'm getting a OD Green Tac-Sol barrel w/ Revolution Extreme stock in woodland camo. :awesomework: Plus various "guts" for it. :corn:

Is that a Revolution Tundra stock?

I'm probabaly going to have a near identical rifle to you here shortly. :redneck:

I'm getting a OD Green Tac-Sol barrel w/ Revolution Extreme stock in woodland camo. :awesomework: Plus various "guts" for it. :corn:
You know I am really not sure. I have a friend who is good friends with TacSol and got me the barrel and the stock on the cheap. The picture doesn't do it justice but the green in the stock really goes along good with the green barrel. It has a bit of trigger work done to it but I would like to clean/crispen it up some more.

Lefties really hate it when they can't shoot it LOL

You know I am really not sure. I have a friend who is good friends with TacSol and got me the barrel and the stock on the cheap. The picture doesn't do it justice but the green in the stock really goes along good with the green barrel. It has a bit of trigger work done to it but I would like to clean/crispen it up some more.

Lefties really hate it when they can't shoot it LOL

I'm a lefty but mostly shoot right handed because shooting left is a PITA. Plus while in the Army they only had right handed M16s

Sent by that electronic thing we call a phone...