• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22re noise under load

Re: Re: Re: 22re noise under load

TBItoy said:
I actually don't think i have any good transmissions
I was under the impression that you had a toyota tree?

Re: Re: Re: 22re noise under load

The Luke said:
I was under the impression that you had a toyota tree?

Used too, back at my old house on Quinland Lake. Big storm blew it over and it landed on the house. Real shame it was.

:wtflol:

You might try chocking the tires instead of chalking them. Hopefully you can find a manual trans for sell at a decent price. :afro:

grcthird said:
You might try chocking the tires instead of chalking them. Hopefully you can find a manual trans for sell at a decent price. :afro:
damn you.

I'd like to avoid a trans swap right this minute. I just finished the motor swap. Lol shoot me a pm on what you want for that trans.

Re:

You'll need clutch master, master to slave hose, pedals, trans, cases (unless you have some), driveshafts..

Clutch masterto slave hardlines as well, but all that stuff is cheap. Will the same crossmember work for the hispanic trans? I've never fooled with the automatic.

I was kidding about the cases. But if I stick with the case I've got , I'm pretty sure the crossmember and shafts are the same.

Pulled the nose of the truck in the garage today And checked for exhaust leaks under the hood. Found nothing. I tried the rag in the tailpipe trick and a splash of seafoam with the truck in gear, no luck. I'm going to try adjusting valves tonight.

I just finished adjusting the valves. Set intake at .008 and exhaust at .012. It's noisey as hell. I read online where they originally were set at .006 and .010. Thinking of trying that. Whatcha think?