• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22rte problem

simpletoy

Okay so I have my buggy up and going with the 22rte in it and am having boost creep problems. The wastegate actuator is not opening up the wastegate all of the way like the throw in it is not long enough? It opens partially but not all of the way for it to let boost past so I am currently creeping to roughly 15-17lbs and that's not good. I would be happy at 10psi but I need to find a solution on this wastegate actuator. Why wouldn't it open all the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usu6avug.jpg

This was on pirate

I saw that also. I'm just annoyed as to why it will open without the actuator on there but once actuator is on there it only opens halfway which is the full throw of the actuator. I really don't want to have to buy a new turbo and manifold and then do new charge piping. That would suck.

Not sure but I hope you have head studs. I'm running 11 lbs with my ct20. I have a ct26 setup on another engine ready to go when it blows. You can usually find some good help on 22rte-trucks.com

arp stud it an lc engineerin stage 1 turbo cam an run the 15 to17 lbs. boost is a good thing :woot: im runnin 15/16 lbs on mine with that setup

With that setup don't you need to tune for more fuel or even run bigger injectors?