• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

231 to Dana 300

GoonieGirl

A pirate search led me here. I'm looking for the cat that owns DD machine or someone with knowledge as to whether he still produces the doubler kits. Mainly the shaft between the two gearboxes is what I need. The 231 is a GM model.

Thanks boys:kiss:

I called yesterday, no answer. Probably because of the holiday weekend but I heard it's difficult to get in touch with him anyways. It would be nice if he had one on the shelf he could ship me instead of going thru the process of having my local machinist make one.

:kiss:

He usually has boxes of them (cause he makes them in big batches), but honestly I don't know if he sells them loose.

His name is Duffy, and its hit or miss on getting a hold of him. My luck, the couple times I've tried getting a hold of him I usually seem to get him on the first or second try, but I know other folks try forever.

Best to just keep calling, leave the occasional message, and see what happens. He's a good guy, but a one-man show, not really an internet guy and basically has a shop buildings STUFFED with machine tools and many of them running at the same time and paying gigs not just 4x4 stuff. So answering the phone or doing e-mail isn't exactly a priority for him.