• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2nd Amendment bill for you Bama boys!

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=5b62029883b36fec5df6a4d71&id=6bd548f75f&e=07a874c6a7

For all of us who have been harassed for carrying a pistol between the seats for OUR OWN PERSONAL PROTECTION. Alabama is considering this, and with lots of support. I'm going to foward the link to Gov. Haslam's office, and to our state rep here in Tn to see if we can't stir up some support. Gonna be hard fought though, Haslam is a BIGTIME R.I.N.O. :gtfo:

Did you see that dumass attorney general Holder on the news? He says people need to be "brainwashed" into having a different attitude about guns. I got his brainwashing, right the F here!!!! The old 00buck brainwashing. :gtfo:

I am a member of the group that first proposed this legislation(Alabama Open Carry). Carry concealed everyday, and carry open quite often. The weird looks you get when u turn around to walk out of a gas station and the next person in line sees my stainless 1911 on my side. But it really is a good bill, and would help people throughout the firearm community, whether you open or conceal carry

I just think it'd be nice deterrent to "that guy" that is from Cincinatti and run out of gas and his baby and pregnant wife are in that Chevette over there (with Knoxville tags, by the way) and have to get back to deliver because of Ohio insurance laws. Just need $35, look, he has $42 already, and a card that says he's employed so he insists he's not a dirtbag, (right next to his drivers license that says "ID ONLY".

I think I'm just too observent.