• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2nd anual re-initiated hangover run.

TB-F

We held our 2nd oficial hangover run Mon. The original hangover run was started 30 years ago by local valley jeepers, most of wich are still wheelin. The premise is, everybody starts at the bottom of the mountian in the earlyish AM newyears day. Whoever makes it to the top first, or whoever is the highest up at a pre determined time wins the run. Winner recieves braging rights for the year, determines where it will be the next year and get's there name engraved on the hangover run trophy. The old trophy was filled up with Bill Greenfield (greeny) having the most wins so the competitive hangover run ended. Last year we re-initiated it with a new trophy etc.. I won the inagural run last year so I decided on Tonga for this year due to it being wide enuf to pass everywhere. Winner of the previous year starts dead last BTW. The snow was terrible. Slushy layer with feet of fluf underneath, and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. Still a good time despite the weather with some good passing battles the whole way up. I ended up winning again, despite Morgan's valiant atempts to de-throne me:;
The **** talking has already started for next year:haha:

Driving on this shi* took extreme patince. Spinn at all and you'r not going anywhere
When I could still float
100_0054.jpg

Tree falls on Morgan... JK:haha:
100_0053.jpg

Where we finaly ended at 3pm. Barley beat Morgan:D
100_0055.jpg

Hadnt seen that last one full size yet. Little cold and shakey there Jason?

That's cool. Maybe if we did that on our run we might have made it farther. Thanks for sharing.

Toyotanut said:
Jason wasn't really cold, more having a little technical difficulty with an unfamiliar camera.

Ah, that's right... it was 50deg and raining. Silly me usualy snow is cold:D

Realy. Had to turn off the heater, and I got no doors..