• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2WD 700R4 needed !!! ASAP.... Ol mans gave it up...

P

If its free, its P
My dads tranny decided it didnt want to live any longer . I need to find a 2wd tranny local quick and cheap if possible. Let me know what you have. its an 88 or 89 C1500... those had th350s didnt they ?? EDIT NEED 700R4

Thanks for any help, 648-1428

P

EdItED, I was on the pipe... NEED A 700R4 ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 2wd Local TH350 needed !!! Ol mans gave it up...

http://bham.craigslist.org/pts/733115008.html

craigslist is your friend. It seems this man has all kind of junk he's willing to trade for more junk.

i think they have 700r4 originally .may have had a swap already

onebadjp said:
i think they have 700r4 originally .may have had a swap already

I think your right.... He's got a 700R4 sitting from the Willys , gonna see if it will work for him (2wd / 4wd )

HE NEEDS ONE ... He doesnt want to break down the Willys tranny and do all that mess swaping shafts

700R4

I've got a new in the crate from B&M TH350 for a 2 wheel drive I bought off a guy parting out a project. Had to confirm that Dad didnt have it ear marked for anything. But now I see you need a 700R4, sorry none of those. Drop the stocker, and go have it rebuilt. $400-500 to rebuild, make sure they put the Corvette servos in it.

Yea he;s droppin it right now.. I agree, take it in and have them rebuild it and you save ALOT of money...

Just seeing if someone had something to get him by in the mean time....